Sunday, April 21, 2019

Practically A Woman .. Well, How Can You Tell?


Well, I think the picture would speak for itself, but come inside to confirm your suspicions!


Made this about 6 weeks ago, figuring it'd make a good blog exclusive. I have used this as a plot line before because to me, it always rings true. No matter what the temperature, females are not going to like it. Guys will roll with most climates, and adjust their wardrobe accordingly. It's a whole different ball of wax for women, mostly because they usually care more about style and fashion, as opposed to comfort and utilitarianism.

Honestly, I barely even look into a mirror before I leave the house anymore. Pretty much don't care what people think. I try to match colors between pants and shirt, but that's about it. Hell, could have toothpaste on my face and I wouldn't know unless I see a reflection in my SUV window as I'm hopping in for work!

And it works for me. For most women, it does not because society judges them. Harshly. Probably more from other women than men. We know what we like and aren't usually catty about it. So that is what I liked about this photo. She was trying to be stylish, yet keep herself warm. Yet she's in a mini-skirt, but compensates by wearing pink uggs. It's so schizophrenic, yet understandable.

Speaking of that, I get the feeling we don't have many stoners here on the blog. The 4/20 caption was not well viewed, and yeah I know that Easter was today. Still got about 2/3 less views than a typical caption and it's been up for almost 36 hours now. I'll make a note that people here don't like smoking .. well, I guess that does match me too, so not a huge shock.


It's a blog exclusive so feel free to comment on the caption, or I'll do an Ask Me Anything down there. Won't have much time over the next few days to caption, but will have a few minutes here and again to answer any questions you have .. and if I think I have an interesting enough answer, I'll make it a full blog post!

2 comments:

  1. It was a quiet weekend all around - my Saturday caption got about half the usual traffic, and Sunday's about a quarter.

    I like this because it rings true. It's so hard to dress sexy in the cold weather. It feels like no matter how well you do your makeup, no matter how tight your corset, winter jackets and hats and gloves just make you look like another cold androgynous stranger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was decent weather for at least part of the weekend, plus the holiday, so it does make a bit of sense that things would be slower. Guess it wasn't just my blog with a case of the "where'd everybody go?!"

      So, you are saying, like Homer Simpson would, "It's funny because it's true!"

      Delete