Sunday, April 7, 2019

Anything For My Princess!


Just hoping the main character doesn't try to sound like Tommy Wiseau when saying that line!


Well, having a daughter is wonderful thing, even when she is slightly ditzy and doesn't read the contest rules. I would do just about anything for her, but if she had these skills, I'm sure I would be more than happy to help her out .. and I'm sure you are in the same boat!

This is one of the few times I had a title for the caption before I had written it out. I don't think those two could be anything other than mother and daughter, or some facsimile thereof, as the caption certainly makes clear.

And as any daddy can attest, doing things with your kids, but especially with your daughter .. is pretty much the easiest way to get women to peal off their panties and let you jump straight into their womb via their vagina. Even with a wedding ring on, something about it drives the women wild. I'm pretty sure it's the act of nurturing, plus a level of commitment that the men don't care how others see them as long as they are pleasing their daughters. They immediately want to make a cute kid with you. Make sure you've been snipped and you'll have YEARS of hot action! Otherwise you'll have more kids to feed and less time for naughtiness until she runs out of eggs!

Hmmm, that certainly sounds sexist, doesn't it? Too bad! It's a generalization, and honestly, we trade in many forms of stereotypes here, and most harmless ones at that.

Anyhow, this caption shows the lengths of which a good dad will go to help out his precious daughter .. and how he isn't necessarily above getting some pleasure on his own .. hot lesbian action perhaps!

Once again, no real subtext here .. just a fun caption where someone is acting altruistic but still can get something out of the situation too. Just a win-win situation for everyone involved, right?


This scene might perfectly encapsulate the magic that is "The Room". There was no editing or anything, it is shown as it was in the movie. Just brilliant. You need to see the movie if you haven't yet. And if you haven't .. DO I EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE! LOL

7 comments:

  1. I have a friend who's a single Dad of a teenage daughter and he's told me the stories of women coming on to him all the time!!! When he took her to the market he got lots of attention from the women there...but he said when he took her shopping for her first bra the women were all just melting while they watched the two of them together!!!!
    I guess it really is a thing....
    Sigh....I remember how the women acted when my wife took me for my first bra fitting.....but that's a story for another day!!!
    Loved this cap Dee!!! It was so sweet!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And OMG not "The Room"...it is many things...but it is an experience to watch...I seem to recall a football scene that had nothing to do with anything else in the movie but it's been some years since I've sat through it all!!!
      kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. My daughter would only go bra shopping with me. Never with her real mother, and never with my GF. I would feel like a perv hanging around while she'd try bras on, but when women saw what I was doing, they were very helpful to me and probably enjoyed my awkward behavior. I am sure I could have gotten a few phone numbers, but by that time I'd already been with my GF for seven years, so those days were over. I can imagine a single dad could get the "well, sir, which would YOU think I'd look better in?" "Really? How'd you like to see it on Saturday night?" Especially since my daughter had told a few of the women, "my daddy is really cheap, but he says shoes and bras are very important so he definitely spoils me by getting quality shoes and undies!" What adult woman wouldn't want a man that has THAT opinion!

      I definitely DO want to hear the 1st time bra shopping story, sweetie!

      I have seen The Room so many times, and it's especially good with Rifftrax, both the mp3 version and also when they did it live a few years ago. For bad recent movies, it's much better than Birdemic.

      Delete
  2. Fun caption, and I totally buy the mother/daughter angle, but (as usual) you've saved the best for last. I love the total buy-in of the hot plastic surgeon MILF and a new rack of his own. There's sacrificing for your child, and then there's commitment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm sure you know the rule of three within the field of comedy, where you set up the punch line, then give it, then ONE up that one with the best bit, and hopefully when they weren't expecting it. If I ever get a chance to do that in a caption, I do my best to make it happen.

      And yes, if by commitment, you mean becoming a she-male barbie doll housewife for your hot bi-sexual rich female plastic surgeon lover .. I think we'd all like to be committed!

      Delete
  3. Nice caption, in my mind becomes a MILF herself with the plastic surgeon as creator and lover but reguarly have threesomes with some of the single dads

    ReplyDelete