Friday, March 22, 2019

Totally Un-hinged Part II: Electric Bugaloo!


Time to haunt your dreams and nightmares once again! I just HAD to do a sequel!


It helps if you've read the previous caption first. I can wait while you check that one out first! Otherwise you will have no idea what the hell is going on, or maybe it is such an archetype it wouldn't matter that much either way.

Well, I was online this afternoon and another "set" came from the same model with more pictures in the same outfit and I was once again struck with terror and had to write up a sequel when I saw the pose on her main page.

I've come to see this persona as almost a real world version of The Joker. Once you start messing around in his head, you are probably only going to make things worse, for both him AND YOU. That is technically the whole idea behind Harley Quinn in the comics.

I really don't want to make another caption, and I'm ending it here, but here is what I'd have done if I had space to write up a few more lines. The 2 minions would have been renamed 'Fava' and 'Chianti' and the professor would have been called 'Clarice' as if you hadn't figured that out! They'd have set up a sex dungeon / dominatrix shop somewhere discrete and done many horrible things!

Apparently my minds been in sick places recently! Well, at least I'm getting blog posts out of it!


7 comments:

  1. Love the sequel as well.
    I read it with a girls voice in my head, and I read it with Anthony Hopkins voice in my head. I'm still not sure what's creepier.

    Your mind was in sick places? I thought I saw someone familiar there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since her name is Hanna Belle Lecter, I'm guessing the voice works both ways. And when did Anthony Hopkins take up residence in your head? I wondered what he'd been up to lately!

      Yeah, from time to time, I hang out at Sick Places when I get the chance. Next time, come over and say HI!

      Delete
  2. Love it when you make sequels! And OkGo! I remember getting slightly obsessed with them back in 2007 and then occasionally picking up on their bonkers videos.

    In short, and in closing, great stuff as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expected a few more comments because it was an interesting premise, but I am wondering if people didn't bother coming in since the model's face and her expression was covered up by the "tag" that floats about the preview picture on the main page!

      OK Go was never a huge band over here by any stretch of the imagination, and is still mostly known for those wild video's, especially Here We Go Again. While I like that song a lot, "Get Over It" is still my favorite Ok Go song.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I thought you'd be besieged by requests to do more!

      Ok Go! remain very niche over here too, very few people even know their name! My favourite remains A Million Ways.

      Delete
  3. Sorry had a few days off the caps, but I love these two, especially love how she is now a mistress, was wondering if the professor would retain the knowledge or become a mindless bimbo lackey ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting question. Since I was the one that ended up creating her in caption form, I am thinking she'll retain her book smarts, but be totally obsessed with fulfilling every whim of Hanna's fancy. That way, she'll be able to gain more members of her thrall, plus be able to get out of tough situations. Having your own "Q" is a good thing to have, as either a Bond character OR a super villain.

      And not a problem. We all have things we have to do in real life that keeps us from living in fantasy world all the time!

      Delete