Saturday, March 2, 2019

Definitely the Wrong Part of Town for Geoff ..


.. but what about Dolly? If you haven't seen it before, it's still new to you!


Been under the weather the last few days. I think the aggregate of everyone else on the planet being sick within the last two months has finally worn me down. Hence, a repeat caption from 2015.

Here's what I had to say when it was first posted.

Well, I had originally made this one for Geoff/Dolly from Sissify Me Captions, but I figured I would open it up to someone that wouldn't mind starring in it, but I waited 2 days and no one volunteered, so back to Dolly! I'm sure she won't mind! I was hoping to find another person like her that I could steer captions like this toward, but no one took the bait!
I thought the picture was really fun to work with, and you really can't go with anything subtle with it. I think the photo was perfect for a "Wrong place at the right time" caption, and when I was proofreading it, I wonder if the secretary set Geoff up, or was it just happenstance. It wasn't my intention during the creation, but now I've got my suspicions. Speaking of being suspicious, I think this would be the second post in a row where the protagonist is taking some sort of drugs! I can't imagine either of these changed women "JUST SAYING NO!" in their new scenarios!
We hit 3500 comments the other day here, and I would like to thank every one that has left words of encouragement, disagreed with something I said, or was just being neighborly and dropped in to say "HI!" while they were in the area. Sometimes I just like to drop into an old caption and see what I wrote about and what responses I received. Perhaps it will jog an idea for a future creation or be a slight diversion in my day. So glad I can share it all with you!

 So would any of my current followers like to be in a scenario like this one if I were to make something in this type of caption plot? Figured I'd at least ask since I haven't heard from Dolly in a few years now. Also, who now thinks that it definitely was the secretary that set Geoff up?


3 comments:

  1. I do believe the secretary had a hand in it, but Geoff was just collateral damage. Turned out she really had quarrel with Damien over a parking spot by the appartment building where they were neighbors.
    She knew Damien wouldn't be tricked so easy, but if Geoff was in trouble he would try and resque him. That attempt failed, and Ramon overpowered Damien with ease and took him to Momma's Boutique.
    Now Dolly and her twin sister Dee Dee roamed the streets together.
    Meanwhile the former secretary had the best parking spot, and as a bonus she got promoted to Geoffs old job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That certainly does tie everything into a nice, neat little bow!

      Great job!

      Delete
  2. Yes please I will volunteer, love the line custumah or the product.

    ReplyDelete