Sunday, February 3, 2019

What a Bunch of Stooges Around Here!


.. and the Patriots win the Superb Owl again! Woo woo woo! Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!


Well, I didn't have time to write something up before hand, and I did want to post something for tonight in celebration of a defensive battle that the Patriots won, 13-3 over the Rams.

I went looking for a football caption, but my immediate archive on the computer only goes back 3+ years, and only one referencing Peyton Manning was available, so I went hunting deeper. This caption was never posted "officially" under it's own banner, only in another pop culture caption, so I figured, why not post it for some harmless chuckles.

As I originally posted:

 I saw the hair and immediately said, "Moe's got gams!" It even helps that there is an old-timey phone in the office! Tried to write it up as best as I could with some signature quotes and lines to let everyone in on it. I believe that most people know who the Three Stooges are and I cannot imagine they've been the stars of too many TG Captions either!

There you have it. That was almost 4 years ago, and I still am not sure there has been any Three Stooges TG captions before or since.Maybe that should be a challenge to everyone out there, to write the definitive TG caption starring ALL the stooges! Until then, I guess this one would be the ultimate TG caption starring Moe! Please let me know what you think of the caption, and if you have seen any others out there on the interwebz. Also, feel free to write your own!


1 comment: