Friday, February 22, 2019

Quite a Philosophical Quandary! No Option is Optimal by Any Account!


My apologies to anyone that is named Hobson! Choose to come inside to find out WHY!


This was one of the captions that was more of an anti-caption, because I think the motivation in general is totally in reverse as to your typical TG themed storyline. But what if the alternative to being feminized is something truly appalling?

I saw this photo while I was hunting for some source pictures to caption, and I was just overwhelmed by the doucheness that the guy in the middle was exhibiting .. it was radiating out from every single pore on his body. I just KNEW I had to caption it somehow!

The sweatband and the way he posed, with an arm around both of them like he owned the girls, how he was dressed compared to their semi-formal outfits; almost as if he couldn't be bothered to change from the gym after an intense workout, brah! Yet with workboots that aren't the slightest bit dirty. You just know that he refers to himself in the third person.

THIS is a guy that SHOULD be the recipient of the gender change in a TG caption; unrepentant and hostile to women. However, in this case, he's the counterpoint to the change fostered onto others .. and is the 'prize' for a chance back to being a man once again.

From there, I just sort of went philosophical and meta with the rest of the caption. Why not, it was half-way there anyway! And yes, I could have used Sophie in the caption for her choice, but honestly, when I'm trying to be playful, the last thing I want to do is reference a concentration camp in any way that perhaps might make the reader sad. It's not how I usually want to do things here.

So, what sort of problem ARE they trying to solve? And was that first option so bad after all? Well, readers here probably would be jumping about to stay the way they are here. I would think, in real life, 80 percent would also go along with that, unless free will ISN'T an illusion. That might be an argument for another time though .. probably right here in the comments section since this is a blog exclusive! Leave your thoughts below and let everyone know that you think, therefore you are!


For those who don't quite follow. Two guys were turned into girls. There were given the option of changing back into a guy through a magical camera, but it wasn't their choice who the boy was, and one of the boys would remain the girl they already were. I am not sure if Hobson becomes the other girl .. didn't think about that much! What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Philosophical abti-captions are the best. Love it as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you dropped by! Wondered what you've been up to lately!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, and not much, the usual. :)

      Delete
  2. I can think of one thing worse.. having to be Hobson's girlfriend....

    ReplyDelete