Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Those Are Some BIG Balloons!


Was never sure of the title of this caption, but it sure does fit it at least tangentially!


Made this one for Simplysays and I am sure that Suzanne will enjoy it. It seems right up her alley.

This was one of those captions where I had an idea where I was going with it, and it was just a matter of placing the picture into a text setting and letting the two people talk out whatever the story line needed to be. Then I walked away from it for a few days and just tightened up the dialog a bit.

Sometimes you need those captions that seem to write themselves, as there are certain spots where I end up overwriting a tad. You'll see that coming up soon with a caption I made for Desiree / DSS25 where the story in my head was a bit too ambitious for the one photo I had, and I had to do my best to trim what I could, and condense in other spots, without pruning too much away from what needed to be told. It's good when I can get a balance between the different styles and motivations when you cap as often as I have over the years.


Been reconnecting with my pop-punk roots recently. When you feel all emo, why not go all out? Speaking of, do people still like the videos I put at the bottom of each post? Sometimes I spend 10 minutes just trying to figure out what to pair up with the caption, like a wine with an entree .. and do people even view or listen to them, or do you just hit the caption, maybe skim the discussion and then go away?!? Figured I would ask since if people aren't digging it, I won't make the effort.

8 comments:

  1. Long time lurker here... I still click the videos. I don't always share your musical taste (assuming that you like the videos you link to), but you've introduced me to a couple of songs that I would likely not have ever heard otherwise. I'd miss them if you stopped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know, and thanks for delurking, even if only for a moment!

      Delete
  2. Everything is nice on her, but would die for those lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is definitely SOME sort of implant on her, not sure where, but there was definitely some work done.

      No matter what it is, it is definitely feminine!

      Delete
  3. Yeah....I can hold my breath for a pretty long time....and I could do that long before I found out how much it delighted some men...
    And I click on all the videos....many....most of them are new to me....but I love music and have a huge library....I'm not exaggerating here....I have about 2,000 lp's and maybe 10,000 45's.....and I easily have over 10,000 cd's....but even with all that I like to hear things I've never heard before....a while back you posted a video by Ghost and I've become a big fan....never heard them before....so keep on posting the vids.....even if it's only for me!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a ton of albums and 45's before I moved out into an apartment with the GF. Couldn't keep all my stuff so much of it got tossed. Kept like maybe 100 45's and 20 albums.. Still have most of the cassettes though and a ton of VHS tapes, including a bunch of bootlegs. Maybe I'll try to sell them at some point if I ever get a chance to transfer them digitally.

      Looks like people seem to like the videos, which makes me happy for the most part as I do try to curate them. Either they fit in somehow to the topic or caption .. or it's something I've been digging recently and want to highlight.

      And so glad I got you into Ghost. Prequelle is my honest to goddess favorite CD of 2018.

      Delete
  4. That was clever, nice twist on reader expectations. The blowjob angle is, of course, the most obvious assumption, but being able to hold your breath . . . oh, yeah, that makes worshiping her so much easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I tried my best to keep the gender of the person talking to her as neutral as possible until the big reveal and the twist. Glad you enjoyed that. Nowadays it is so hard to give people something they weren't expecting!

      Delete