Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Definitely No Plumber's Crack Here! Serena Wants to TAP That!


Yeah, once I saw the picture, my mind just gave me a bunch of plumbing references.


I knew it had to be for Sammie / Serena because she like wordplay and is a bit older than many of the youngsters on the Haven, and I am sure she appreciated having a fountain of youth and beauty in her basement! She needs to just get the right "tool" for the job next time!

One of the benefits of trading a caption days before posting it here is that often I get to put the response from the recipient right here in the post. Sammie had to say:

A simply smashing cap, darling Dementia. Your creativity is lovely and the plot divine. 
Love this one and I am sure that I now have all the right plumbing to properly take care of Hank. 
I know that I am older than most here on RH, but I prefer to think of myself as 'experienced' *giggle*. You are quite right that I love wordplay and this cap was aces in that department.

A few other people commented on themselves also being "experienced" so I will have to make note for when I'm working with more MILFy photos. It's good to people in mind whenever you have a certain picture to work with .. Many 20 year olds are still dealing with college, and certainly don't want to be put into a caption where they are a guy in his early 40's dealing with Erectile Dysfunction or a child going off to college. Then again, some guys want to be a mature hottie. Not many, but a few don't mind reading about themselves becoming a "seasoned" cougar in their sexual prime!

Hope everyone is having a great week. I am starting to see the office for the trees now and work will slow down .. EESH! I just saw my last sentence and I'm not changing it because .. Freudian slip? It is annual report time at work and I have been swimming in numbers and cannot wait to generate the final version and get it out to shareholders, et al. Nothing like formatting pages of numbers in charts and budgets with earnings, potential earnings, etc ..  and then one of the accountants decide they like a different set of numbers instead. So re-imagining the document while still doing my actual job is making me slightly more bonkers than usual.

Everyone out there's fiscal year end at the actual EOY like my work does? Or do they do something smart like end it when September is over and you've got all the beginning of October to line everything up properly? We have some investments that have an EOY in September .. which will look good in this report, but might drag down everything next year if Nov-Dec kills the entire rest of the year. In a way, it looked good on our books because the gains offset the losses in all the other funds we have so it is all balanced. Or so the accountants tell me!

Back in a day or two I'm sure. Feel free to comment on the caption or ask questions. I'll open up the blog until the end of the week for an AMA .. Ask Me Anything!


9 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed all the word play in this one. Can they really be called plumbing problems? If there's no leak then what's the issue? All that valve needs is a little lube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, most plumbers work on heating systems too, and it looks like it's about to heat up!

      Delete
  2. Several weeks ago I was cooking dinner and I needed to open a jar....anchovies I was going to add to the sauce....anyway I couldn't open the damned thing....trying as hard as I could I couldn't open it.....I slammed it down on the counter in frustration loud enough to gte my wife's attention....and of course she came in to see what the problem was and of course she opened the jar without a problem....with all the things that have happened to me over the years....cuckolding, chastity, fluffing and all the rest....this was the official end of what little manhood I had left!!!!
    Turn the valve? What's a valve....oh did I show you my new dress???
    Love it Dee
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You loosened it up for her! Just like in your other tasks, you got things prepared for her to achieve her success! That would be the ironic thing that drove your manhood to pack up his panties and leave!

      Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. I think Kaaren said it best - "Turn the valve? What's a valve....oh did I show you my new dress?" Pretty much sums it up, but I do like your wordplay, and the way those sexy, feminine thoughts just snuck in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to write and I'm glad that it's gotten such a good amount of approval. Some times I'll write something I think is killer awesome and it ends up being a literal "birds chirping" sound as tumbleweeds drift by my screen.

      Delete
  4. Did she get all flushed when she saw hank? Hope he showers her with good loving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I knew I left a few puns in the pipeline, so to speak. Not all of them went with the flow, if you let that sink in!

      Delete
  5. Being a wash with all these puns is very draining, time I had a bath in some of that water that changes you into a woman.

    ReplyDelete