Thursday, January 17, 2019

Being Comfortable in a House Filled With Females!


Wishes do come true, but that doesn't mean you can't shirk your responsibilities!


Made this caption for Wendygirl on the Haven. Usually the captions she makes for me are pretty deep, so when I can help it, I try to make captions that seem as real as possible while still having that realm of magic she enjoys. When I saw this picture, I immediately thought of an "in process" caption, where the person is still transforming into a final version of their new selves. What is great about these is you can let the recipient project their own desires on what their final self will look like, and for me, the design can feel more cinematic, and the action in the picture isn't static and flat.

From there, I knew that snide but supportive remarks from the other girls in the family would highlight the rest of the changes to come. Not sure if it came across totally but it was my intention to do so. Tried to get so much into this one panel without over-stuffing it with words, while still maintaining my final premise .. some things never change!

Well, it is not a crime to try to be ambitious and work on new things. I know that I'm good with dialog, so trying to use that to give some foreshadowing is just trying to take it to another level.

So, does it succeed on it's own merits? Or was it only better understood once I explained it more thoroughly? Perhaps you caught it subconsciously and then figured it out once your read the blog posting? Let me know in the comments!


5 comments:

  1. He looks so pretty! I'd say that's was just about a perfect wish, even if he still has to take out the trash. The whole caption just makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Not everyone likes captions that are in the middle of the transformation. In TG fiction, it can be some of the most fun sections to read when there's some female actions with male reactions to be had.

      Delete
  2. Hello my name is Vaneza, Me like your blog. I have a blogger with the name LA LEYENDA TG, my link is https://lunabodyswap.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, think with mums and sisters help will be fine, also like them tall

    ReplyDelete