Friday, December 21, 2018

Nadine's Christmas Dreams Come True!


Well, at least it SEEMS like her dreams. Maybe they are YOUR dreams too?!?


For those who love sexy heeled boots, of course this is quite the fantasy to enjoy if only it was real. Sorry, but I haven't figured out all the machinations of time and space yet to be able to change everyone that reads my blog into the girls of their dreams .. YET!

This was one of the first captions I whipped up after the Home Alone one, as I had the picture and knew the recipient as Nadine is a big fan of shiny heeled boots. And even more so as Henri DID break his leg this year, and was immobilized for a month of so.that is where the story came from. I mean, you DID read the caption first, right? DAMN it! You never listen! SPANKING TIME!

So, it's a bit META, and since I did much of my shopping on Amazon, I was able to incorporate much of the experience into the caption, hopefully making it feel more real. I am not sure about you, but I have a Dee persona on Amazon where I can buy TG stories and not have to worry about them popping up on the main page as suggestions where others might inadvertently see them. Perhaps you have one too so you can do the same thing. It's not hard to set up and you can just keep putting gift cards on the account so it doesn't go on your credit card! I'm sure some of my author friends like Sally Bend, Ann Michelle and Courtney Captisa hope you have a girly Amazon account!

And if anyone wants to send me an Amazon Gift Card to read some smut or buy some new pantyhose, I'm not above being bribed for providing TG captions to my wonderful followers. Send me a message and I can provide my email for digital delivery. I'm not begging, someone asked if I would mind a small amount to buy a ebook or two and I'm fine with it, as long as you are fine with whatever name/email address it is coming from to me. I'm pretty fucking discrete, and I have built of lots of trust from being an admin at The Haven for many years and have kept confidence with everyone I come in contact with.

Just got back from a festive Yule party and the food and friendship was delicious. I mark this night each year on the calendar and look forward to the event, and every year it seems even better than the last. I am truly blessed to have some good friends in real life and here on the Internet!

Back again tomorrow with another Christmas TG caption. Let's keep the holiday season rolling!



4 comments:

  1. I've actually had a Sally account on Amazon longer than my family-friendly account, back when I used to get everything shipped to a PO Box. Gift cards are amazing for discreet purchases, but I've never quite had Nadine's luck with the assisted shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Amazon isn't THAT helpful when it comes to sizing! I mean, I ordered a SMALL nightgown, so make me fit it right now!

      Interesting that you had the Sally account before a real one. Then again, that probably says a lot about who you are! I made a Dementia one a few years ago mostly so I could read some TG stories once Fictionmania started to mostly suck.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for thinking about me during Christmas and providing me with such a sweet caption.

    I truely hope that luck will be more on my side next year, even if not everything was bad this year. But a lot of unexpected events occured which weren't nice at all.

    So once again, thank you for bringing a happy smile on my face when reading your caption.

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my... and I have a cashback bonus there.. where are the numbers? I love Santa Baby dresses...

    ReplyDelete