Thursday, December 20, 2018

A Snatch and Grab Christmas for George aka Sally Anne!


Crime doesn't pay! It DOES pay to comment on Dee's captions when she asks!


Salgirl21 left the vitals needed to star in a Christmas caption (aka male and female name) .. and happened to be the only one that did so in the almost 24 hours since the last post was created.

How the hell does THAT happen? I know Sally Bend makes a bunch of captions herself, so she doesn't necessarily need to star in one of mine, but who out there in reader land wouldn't want to look like Sally Anne does in this picture? So I have one more Xmas caption open .. something a lot like this one, just awaiting someone to star in it. Comment on either yesterday's post or this one right down below and leave a male and female name .. and you could star in the caption as my significant other .. and I think everyone knows how THAT will turn out, right? It should be posted on Saturday night, December 22nd. Don't miss out THIS time. I mean, do you shop for all your gifts about an hour before all the stores close on Christmas Eve? What kind of girlie wannabe does that?

So as to the caption. It's a blog exclusive .. duh! Based on the stories going around on the Internet where people are snagging Amazon packages left on porches and in front of doors. I am sure you saw the engineer that created a glitter bomb to go off to catch a thief in the act. I thought to myself .. well, that isn't nearly a girlish enough punishment for someone to do something like that, so I wrote this caption up to see what Dee Mentia would do in that situation. I mean, can you imagine if someone took my box filled with "eye of newt"?? It's hard to get it even at a retail store, and Amazon had it with Prime shipping! Even got some "kimono dragon venom" to go with it!

Yeah, I know that the real stuff is "komodo dragon" but this is special stuff that helps me turn victims, I mean umm clients, into Asian women. But that is neither here, nor there.

Other than that, it's a fun little process type caption. While not often my cup of tea, people tend to like them, and during the holidays, who doesn't like to indulge others in what they want?!?

As it is a blog exclusive, it isn't posted anywhere else, so I really do appreciate comments on whether people liked it or not, and of course, we've got an offer going on that no one should be able to refuse!


The Vandals are one of my favorite bands, and their Christmas Album from 1996 is a classic. The No Doubt song from yesterday was written by The Vandals so you know they've got the goods.

11 comments:

  1. Over the last few days I've really enjoyed watching the videos of peoples ingenious ways of getting back at the porch pirates.....search for the glitter bomb or the cat litter Amazon box!!!!
    But I think your cap would be the absolute best way to deal with the bastards....
    Loved it!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat litter amazon box? I need to look that one up. Finally I have a use for all the cat poop I just throw away lol.

      Delete
    2. The glitter bomb guy was just incredible, and I've seen his work before. He makes watching people do science a lot of fun.

      I always get my packages delivered to my work as I am the one that does shipping/receiving along with many other jobs in the office. Only issues come with Fedex, as they often decide to try to deliver packages like 7 PM or later! You get a message like, "Sorry you weren't there after your normal business hours. We'll be by again tomorrow after you close so you won't get your shipping then either!"

      Delete
  2. I don't condone theft in anyway, and I'm a bit uncomfortable with a criminal getting rewarded for his efforts, but . . . wow, if I see a package wrapped that like, I don't know that I could resist the temptation to give it a peek!

    I'm all for giving others a chance, and you've capped me before, but becoming your significant other is a hard temptation to pass up!

    I have 2 Christmas captions scheduled this weekend that I absolutely adore. Sweet on Saturday, Sinful on Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, you are going the direct oppostive of mine, where Xmas Eve will be naughty and a nice one for Christmas Day. Can't wait to see yours!

      Well, whose to say that criminal is getting rewarded? Who am I kidding? Looking like that cannot be a punishment!

      Delete
  3. I think Sally said my thoughts real well. I've gotten to be in a couple of yours recently and I got in on the group one you did last year. (was it last year?) It's fun seeing others take the spotlight once in awhile. Especially given the season.
    Not gonna lie becoming Dee's wifey sounds like a blast though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall see. If I get time, there's always a chance that they'll be other slots available for people to appear in a caption.

      And yeah, I'm sure being my wife if definitely an adventure. I cannot tell you how many times a day my GF just shakes her head at something I say or do.

      Delete
  4. Thank you I Iove it when included, maybe her punishment is she has to do what the intended person is, hooker, bimbo, sally anne the sex crazed submissive arm candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great caption!!! I wish that could actually happen to those people

    ReplyDelete