Thursday, December 13, 2018

A Change Will Do You Good!


If you've got nothing left to lose, then a change is always for the better!


Well, it's another caption. Not quite as happy with this one. I think the source photo needs a better story than what I presented. Mostly I think what it is saying is that magic really can help when it comes to transformational stories; otherwise, there's much in the way to create a happy ending.

I mean, how much of your wardrobe is now wearable to your new body? As a guy, you've got some pants, some jeans, some dress shirts and some casual shirts, and your basic socks and underwear like you've been wearing since you were 5 years old. You have like what, 2 or 3 belts tops, and maybe 2 watches, unless your father left you some nice ones? If you are fancy, you have black dress shoes and brown dress shoes, to go with some dress sneakers and work boots.

Now as a fashionable lady, you probably have more belts than your male self has shoes. Working in some sort of office means a half dozen dresses, about 5 skirts and a dozen tops that hopefully match with more than one of those skirts. Add in sweaters of different lengths because you are cold, and 3-5 dress pants because, "Hey! Why should I wear skirts and dresses everyday?" Now get yourself a few other sets of casual clothing for when you hang around, and some formal wear for fancy events, which of course you can't wear to more than one event per year, so have another 2-3 options. Add spring and summer ensembles for both work and your time off .. and of course we haven't even mentioned undergarments, sleepwear, accessories, and of course, SHOES!

This is where going from female to male has its advantages, and in captions and stories, body swaps are much more easy to handle. But in general, I think the rule of thumb is .. it's always easier to have a good life when you are rich. Yes, starting out poor builds lots of character, but that a a few dollars gets you an Egg McMuffin before you punch into a 9-5, 40 hour a week, work 52 years until you retire, IF there's social security by the time you turn 70! I think I'd rather start life out with a million dollars and see what sort of advantage that gets me!

SO what have I said here? Nothing much that I can see, but I did write up a few paragraphs! Oh yeah! If you can't be rich, be really good looking, as that will definitely help you accumulate wealth. Perhaps that is the moral of the story, both here in the blog and what the caption is saying. If only I was getting paid by the word! But I'm not, as far as I know. I just work here!

Can you figure out what the hell my point was, or the gist of this blog exclusive caption? If so, feel free to comment in the appropriate section. I promise my holiday captions are much better!


5 comments:

  1. Wow, that got kinky fast, buried right in the middle there. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of me is pretty kinky, not just the middle section! :)

      Delete
  2. 22 ways!!!! I'm in Dee!!!!
    Honestly though the point about the differences in wardrobe is so true....back when I used to pretend to be a man I could get by on just a couple of changes of clothes....what difference did it make anyway...they were all so dull!
    But once I embraced my feminine side....well there's never really enough is there....
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My GF is pretty much the opposite of that. She has mostly t shirts and jeans. A few dress shirts and a pair or two of dress pants. About 5 pairs of shoes.

      Her clothing vice is socks. She's got dozens of pairs!

      Delete
  3. Maybe she will end up a happier woman next spin of the wheel, hope she doesnt go back to balding no hoper

    ReplyDelete