Thursday, October 25, 2018

Going Swimming at the Mentia House? Are You Insane?


If you think that I'm something else, you should have met my mother!


This caption was made for Helena's birthday which occurred today! Happy birthday dear Helena .. whoops, force of habit had me typing in "dead Helena" which is not right! Deer Helena wouldn't be right either! Dearest Helena fits the best I think. Who doesn't love Helena?

Anyway, it's a decently fun caption, and I think it's one of the few times I've ever done a time stop / freeze within the plot line. It works well because when time stands still, the protagonist can sense EVERYTHING, and having Harm/Helena float above the water in that pose is a great shot composed for a caption. Every bit of femininity is shown / exposed and it draws your eyes in. With that, I only needed a half-way decent story to deliver the goods.

And why wouldn't the water be cold? It's a week away from Halloween, for goodness sakes! As I told her on the Haven, I am sure that being born in late Autumn can be a bitch I'm sure because you can't go swimming unless you are traveling to a warmer climate. Here in the Mentia universe, it's quite warm whenever I want it to be, and right now I want it to be hot for Helena! Happy Birthday Sweetie! Hope you have a great one!

And the same to all my other sweeties out there! Hope everyone is totally aces!


I so miss My Chemical Romance. I just fall back into being a little emo goth girl when I hear their music and I want to hear some new stuff! The Black Parade was released 12 years ago! I am going to see Panic! at the Disco though within the next few months! YAY!

4 comments:

  1. Let's hope that it will take a few decades for me to become Dead Helena ;), though I would love to have one last dance before I pass over like the Helena from the video.

    Deer Helena? That might not be so bad either, as long as I become a faun, and not a fawn :).

    And of course the water is cold, it helps to shrink some bodyparts :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but every birthday is one day closer to death!

      I hope you live a happy and healthy full life sweetie!

      Delete
  2. You know....before reading it I thought you might be heading into a "Cocoon" and/or magic water direction....I have to say I like the idea of the swimmer transforming while suspended above the water very much and I didn't guess it in advance.....that always makes it more fun!!!
    Great cap!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I can keep you on your sissy toes! Now that I look at it, since I was going for the time-stop method, I should have had it as part of a pool party so that a BUNCH of people could see it happening. Oh well!

      Delete