Thursday, September 20, 2018

I Left the Antidote Back at Home!


A blog exclusive .. has a punishment ever been too harsh? C'mon inside and find out!


This has been another brutal week. I actually got to make a few captions that I enjoyed. You saw one of them the other day, and you'll see some more coming soon. Today was a whirlwind and I'm only stopping here for 10 minutes to write this up so I'll have something for you all before the weekend.

I found the photo interesting, but I didn't think the quality was enough to use as a trade caption .. I mean there is actual red-eye (just pretend there's magic or something afoot there!) in the picture!  Why would the two women be fighting in a restaurant? Well, this scenario made sense and I went with it. I mean, and hopefully you've read it by now, how many times does the caster of a spell feel bad that they over punished someone in any sort of TG caption? Not very often I would think!

And so that became my plot point. With the redhead's ending reply, I think that (1) she's determined that her boyfriend is a jerk as well as his cousin, and (2) maybe she enjoys being pinned down by a sexy woman? I'm sure that he's learned his lesson, and perhaps even gained a lesbian experience (or ten?!?) for good measure! Sounds like a win-win to me!

Please do comment, considering it is a blog exclusive. You could certainly picture yourself being in the blue dress, right? That should be worth something .. tell me what happens next? Do you stay a woman, or switch back and forth? Does she become a man something while you're a woman?


5 comments:

  1. In that situation I think I’d stay as a girl for a while and depending on legality and such I’d probably switch back and forth for a short while to establish a new identity as my new self. If there is no legality then yeah I’d just be my female self permanently. Also I’d stop at a sex shop on the way and buy some toys unless we already have some at our place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been awhile. Glad you could drop by again.

      Everything you said sounds reasonable, and the sex shop sounds like a given!

      Delete
  2. Now that went from a humiliating situation to a desirable very quick.
    I'd say both of them stay women, and live a happy live together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Helena is commenting again here!

      And that certainly sounds like a good possibility, though establishing a female back story and life might be a bit hard for him to do!

      Delete
  3. If I were in the boots! of the woman in the blue dress, I would go home with the redhead for the time being. Then it would come to what plans and how much persuasion she will have, whether I would then take the antidote to me immediately, and then never come back. Or if I would accept her offer and enter into a lesbian relationship with her.

    So, little redhead. Try really hard and prove to me that it is worth it for me to stay a woman just for you.

    ReplyDelete