Tuesday, August 28, 2018

You Just Have to Listen to Me .. Doctor's Orders!


Doc Mentia says you must have lots of bed rest, as long as someone else is in bed with you!


I knew that Wendygirl had a bit of a issue with making captions lately, so here's hoping old Doc Mentia can get her fixed up all nice and fancy!

Thank goodness I wrote this up while I had a few minutes to myself on Monday. Its been hotter than hell here and I had a list full of things to do today after work. Trust me, I'd much rather be dressed like Wendy in this weather! Also think I may have killed my battery running the AC while not driving today. AARRGGHH!

What sort of outfit do you think that Ana Phylaxis will dress Wendy up in? Tell me below in the comments or say something else down there. And who wouldn't want a mint that temporarily made you sound like a woman for a day?


Think I highlighted this earlier, but this hit song from the 90's ... Positive K did both the male AND female parts to the song. He used a bit of a different inflection and pitch shifted his voice a bit. I didn't want to hunt it down, but I do believe there is a video on Youtube where they take his part and slow it down / drop it a pitch or two and you can hear that it IS him in both parts.

7 comments:

  1. I thinks the Doctor is doing more than regular checkups, I think the Dr Mentia is branching out into OBGYN with his male patients. where do I make an appointment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just call the hotline and listen to the wonderful musical recording for 15 minutes to an hour or so .. repeat daily. That should help!

      Delete
  2. Where were you a week ago when I was having my anxiety issues?

    Seriously, I love this. I identify with John so much, and I love the fantasy of encountering that helpful stranger who understands. This is one to keep in the rainy day inspiration file. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I could help. The next few captions are going to be a bit more evil, so enjoy the niceness while it lasts! LOL

      Delete
  3. First off I love that outfit and that's gonna be a hard one to top. Maybe doc mentia has some thigh boots, denim and leather all picked out for this shy gal. I also suspect that the new gal pals will be hitting the mall on a more regular basis. As for the mints. Those are icing the cake compared to the other oppurtunities she's getting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totes agree. I have gotten more comments about her dress than just about any caption I've made in the last few years. It's very tasteful, but she needs something a bit more flamboyant for a celebratory first outing in public, don't you think? Your idea is great depending on the type of place it's being held, otherwise I would probably go with some sort of prom gown with lots of lace, crinolines or petticoats and old-fashioned undergarments to keep her from being able to pleasure herself before she goes home with Doc!

      Delete
  4. For a first time outingI definitely agree about the need for a big poofy dress and undergarments. The location and type of occasion are also big factors in the outfit consideration .

    ReplyDelete