Thursday, August 30, 2018

#newshoes .. Accidentally Unethical! Stealthily Feminized!


Well, the story wasn't quite what I thought it was going to be .. but I did what I had to do!


Which was plausibly able to get Nadine into a pair of those boots!

Nadine thought the #newshoes captions I made where pretty cool, and she's into boots, so I knew that I HAD to make her a caption at some point. I had stashed this photo away and it was time to break it out for her. The picture was a bit awkward, so I went with an unusual arrangement with the background so it still looked like a POV shot, just twisted the photo a bit and blocked it off.

I'm glad I did because I ended up writing much more than I thought that I would in trying to get the story told. At one point, I had her company using rare Amazonian Chameleon skin as the actual fabric, but that was over the top evil and not even a rogue individual of Nadine's company would probably do that .. so I had to rework it a bit on the fly.




7 comments:

  1. Oh, that was fantastic! I wondered where you were going with it, but those last two lines were perfect. Great pic (I love thigh-high boots!), and an even better story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably would have been better served if I had a second picture .. not often I say something like that. I mean, I noticed in reading it again that I didn't even put what exactly his company did, which in my head was (a) uniforms for the military that could camouflage soldiers, and fabric that could do the same for jeeps, tents, etc .. and then they branched out to (b) regular clothing that could hide beer guts and big rear ends!

      Glad you liked the ending .. to me as long as it was somewhat coherent, it would be forgiven due to the picture included!

      Delete
  2. I would love some boots like that, just classic boots though, but nice cap, great storyline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the story. In real life, those boots would be VERY expensive!

      Delete
  3. Great cap, lovely boots. Makes me wanna watch the movie 'Kinky Boots' again.
    I've had some high heeled boots in the past, but never over knees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I've had calf, cuff boots made by Dingo back when rock stars used to dress like cowboys LOL Only reached about half way up my leg but they did have a one inch heel or so!

      Delete
  4. Sorry, that I didn't comment here earlier. Thank you again for this caption and the effort you did for me.

    The description you wrote here about what my company was doing, helped to understand the story better.

    Sadly I wouldn't be able to wear the boots for some time as I broke my ankle on saturday and now have to waer a cast instead.

    ReplyDelete