Friday, August 24, 2018

The Cheapest Way to Carnivale! You Can't Spell Brazil without the Bra!


When you want to go someplace special, but don't have a lot of money, check out THIS method!


I don't travel much so I always try to find ways to game the system. Hopefully you do too. Just next time, don't use The Haven Travel Agency to book your trip!

All your favorite places are there: Las Vegas nightclubs, Thai brothels, Geisha Houses, African Safaris, and of course, Russian executive hotel suites. Quick and easy check-in .. though it could be a bit harder to leave your destination!

It's Friday and the weekend before Labor Day, which as anyone could tell you, is exactly when the fun starts! I'll be around here and there, but also have a few parties to attend. Currently I am at work, writing up this post, so you can tell that I had LOTS of work this week and next.

It has been nice to see people like Joanna commenting again, along with Fiona, Sissy Kaaren, and salgirl21. Sally Bend has become a regular and Helena has been chipping in again, along with Sue De Nimm. Alexis earlier this month helped out on one of my questions too. Anyone seen Ian lately? He hasn't commented on anything since 7/16. I know the British can take off like 5-6 weeks of vacation time with no issues, but my goodness! Thanks to everyone who has said something of note to me over the last month or two. It's made the summer fun and much more interesting!

So, if you went to the Haven Travel Agency, where would YOU like to travel?


4 comments:

  1. Thats definetly a great way to travel. The kind of travel i would use the travel agency to head to Japan or Korea, but I also like surprises to some degree. Is there random option in the trip packages? Btw thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could definitely make the round trip a bit harder to achieve!

      Delete
  2. Great cap.
    I love traveling themed caps, probably because I can't travel as much as I would like. I guess that is why traveling is a recurring theme in my own caps, but I never thought of it to create a travel agency. Now that's something woth becoming a TG universe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly ever travel at all, since I never really get much vacation time PLUS I use spare money for other things. I'd love to be able to take a nice mellow road trip across the country someday, maybe in a van, so I could find stuff to buy wherever I wander and then ship it back to my place.

      Feel free to make captions based off this "universe" as I could visit it again many times .. or just as easily forget about it.

      Delete