Tuesday, August 21, 2018

It Didn't Didn't Matter!


Oh shit! Forgot to post something for tonight! What do I have in store for you? Come inside!


It's almost 9 PM and I have nothing posted. Totally spaced it out. I have this one that DOES matter, even though the title says it doesn't. This is for all the people out there that struggle with being transgender. I hope those that are taking the steps needed to make their outsides match how they feel on the inside .. are doing so carefully and safely. May you find all the happiness you deserve!


It doesn't matter at all.
Who you are or where you're goin' to,
You can figure it out.
It doesn't matter at all.
Who you are or what you're goin' through.
You can make it through somehow.

2 comments:

  1. So much love for this. First off, the image is gorgeous! A mature, big beautiful woman? We don't see enough of them in TG-land, and she is stunning. As for the story, so simple, and yet so poignant, full of emotion and a lovely message of self-acceptance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt a bit strange using a GG - genetic girl, but I wasn't sure that using a trans-woman would be the right thing without permission. Plus many would not mind looking like this, so I didn't fuss over it too much.

      Thanks for the comment. I know a few trans people in real life, and mostly they want to be left alone and to blend in. I don't think that most elected officials and those of that ilk realize that they aren't out to be some sort of political test case, they just want to pee when they have to without anyone noticing.

      Delete