Friday, August 3, 2018

Everyone Is Envious of Bernie's Man Bun! Really!


I had very long hair until around age 30 when I shaved it all off.  This would have been ..


..a much more convenient way to deal with it all!

Wanted to post something for Friday night. It could be another busy weekend, or perhaps a lazy one if it stays as hot and humid as it has been all week, and probably into next week too. Uggh.

Nothing earth shattering about this caption, just a good picture with a decent storyline. I know people pick on man buns, but honestly, how else are long haired guys supposed to keep it neat? Mullets are full on ridiculous, and ponytails (which is what I had to do) don't always stay in properly, especially if you also had bangs, like I did. I'm sure that I would have partaken in the man bun if it was available to me back in the late 90's.

I am continuing on this week looking at Fantasies. I've gotten a good response or two from Alexis and one from Helena. I could certainly use some more to help get myself more in tune with the readers as to what they fantasies about. Here's what I posted Tuesday, and you can hit the Thursday post to find out how I expanded that question.

Which I guess leads into you, the readers, and how you fantasize. What sort of things do you tend to focus on? Is it the process of the change, perhaps the items or the person that propels the change? Do you have go-to fantasies laid out, or do you tend to absorb the days events into the story? Do you just use your mind, or do you have some sort of physical aid (clothing, sex toys, videos or pictures) to bring you further along into the plot line you've created? Do you often picture yourself as the protagonist in fictional stories or captions like the ones here .. either as an official story, or as a basis for whatever your mind can create?

I'd love to know the answers to these questions, as I think it might help me figure out how best to bring these captions to life for others to view and enjoy. Hell, if you have a blog, feel free to post my questions there too, and hopefully you can solicit some answers for me as well. I hope you all will indulge me a bit and give me things to think about and ponder, whilst I make more captions!

So if you haven't yet said anything, please do chip in. The more the merrier and I am not going to track you down and force you to live out any of your fantasies, no matter how hard you try to persuade me! I just can't be bought out like that .. you'd need to include first class airfare, a fancy hotel for me to stay, and a personal chef while I'm turning you into a ditsy bimbo!


1 comment:

  1. Great caption, it seems that Bernie finally won. I hope I'll find a fountain like that at a restaurant some time in the near future.

    The man bun is better than a mullet, as that looked silly on everyone right from the start, but not everybody can pull of a man bun either.
    If I still had my mane, I would prefer a look like a Viking warrior, If that wouldn't work I could always try to pass as a shield maiden ;D

    ReplyDelete