Sunday, August 5, 2018

A Close Getaway! Really? That's the Title? It's REALLY Short!


Well, not anymore. I think it would look weird if I only had a three word title!


Made this blog exclusve around a week or so ago. I didn't want to imply that anyone I know would be in a situation where they'd be robbing a bank, so umm, I just made it with a random person name.

I'd like to think that if I ever was close to being in a situation like this, my deceased mother would intervene like this mom did in the caption. Occasionally, something will go wrong here in my life, to me or to someone in my family, and I'll wonder if she was doing her best to protect me, and make the situation a bit more bearable. While, it'd be nice if she could steer me towards a lottery win .. just thinking that she can make something shitty that happened be less impactful than it migtht have been otherwise is comforting. This is not in a religious sense, but in more of a karmic metaphysical awareness, perhaps an ancestral spirit guide that does its best to keep you from real harm.

Hmmm, went weird there for a moment. All in all, I thought it'd be fun to take an apprehensive and reluctant criminal and turn him into a young mother. Same type of situation, awaiting some people that could be getting into trouble, but this story ends better this way. Plus, you can tell that, once she puts on some makeup and a nice outfit, she's definitely MILFY material! Perhaps she's stolen her daughter's daddy's heart too!

 I've been looking at Pinterest lately, and they have some good pictures, but I notice that many of them aren't quite high resolution and when trying to bump them up, they look fuzzy ... for instance, check out It's Not Easy Being Gree posted last week. I really don't know what I'm doing when I'm there, does anyone know how to search for higher quality images on Pinterest? I'd like to filter out all those 300x300 or 600x400 photos that will never look right in a 1200x900 caption.

Also feel free to talk about this caption, or ask me a question about anything. I'm going to try to be an open book for you all during this week!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely, from "Baby Driver" to a babe driver and looking at the age of the children, a soccer mom in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for the search for higher quality pictures, I don't know how to do that in Pinterest, but when I'm in need for that, I usually go to Tinyeye reverese image search. I believe it was Lurker who suggested that a few years ago on the Haven.

      Delete