Friday, July 6, 2018

NEW SHOES WEEK! Bath Bombs are the .. Bomb?


Yes, Ma'am! I made up 6 captions for the theme week! Now I need a friggin' break!


Since I usually start a new week here at DoG on Sunday, I could have stopped yesterday. I go the extra mile though and off you this SIXTH POV New Shoes caption! But without much in the way of comment or extra goodies. Just enjoy the caption and leave your remarks about which caption you like the best, and liked the least, in the comment section below. I haven't decided yet which one is my fave so perhaps you can influence me! Shoot 'em down below!


2 comments:

  1. And on the seventh day (s)he rested. OK I am a week late reading them, but let's pretend "Its time to put you feet up" ARF ARF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I needed the weekend off, though I was still very busy. Apparently you were busy too if it took you a week to catch up!

      Delete