Friday, July 27, 2018

Impractical Magic .. ie Putting Things Where They Should Not Go!


I bet that once you've read this caption, you'll have at least ONE song stuck in your head!


I can almost guarantee that! I had it stuck in my head all day, so I wrote this caption to pass it along to everyone else!

Wow, has this week gotten away from me! Should be a busy weekend too. Maybe when I get home late on Friday night, I can set up a post or two for the weekend.

This caption was made for KarenSue.  I am not a huge Rom Com fan, but I know of a few of them that have the ladies just start dancing around a table, and at least one had the song in it. Figured it would be fun to have THAT action be the cause of a transformation. And perhaps I lumped Beetlejuice into the Rom Com genre too, but it DOES have Geena Davis in it, so not that far off!


2 comments:

  1. Great and fun cap, with the heat we have here it sounds like a good idea to put a lime in the coconut, but Nilsson Schmilsson, thanks to you I'm stuck with Harry Bellafonte, so have a good Day-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. dee, you will always have your originality and your awareness. It's what makes you next level

    ReplyDelete