Thursday, July 19, 2018

A Super-sized Vacation on the Beach!


You do realize that TG captions tend to ignore the whole mass-displacement rules, right?


When someone changes from a 6'3" 220 pound male into a a 5'2" 120 pound woman, where does that 100 pounds of mass go? All the extra weight, muscle, bone, random cells, etc ... Usually I don't care that much .. or just whip out a word or two like "MAGIC!" or "Suspension of Disbelief! But in this case, I wanted to make an exception.

I had never made Fatinlace a caption before, which seemed really weird to me. I had this picture that I knew would work, due to where it was shot and the size of her bikini. Well, perhaps they are more like a children's slingshot, but that was the point I was trying to make .. He had severely under estimated what science could do. So, you want to be shorter? Well, science says you are probably going to be more of a BBW than a gymnast. That'a just how it goes when you are using current technology instead of magic.

Things are starting to turn more our way, and perhaps we've turned a corner in our personal lives. Don't want to curse anything, and I'm still looking forward to a day completely without drama .. but it will come, and hopefully come soon. Thanks for any and all comments, and feel free to chat up this caption, and I'm still taking caption title ideas .. the weirder the better I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment