Saturday, May 26, 2018

The Best Thing to Happen to the DC Universe! .. Bat Babe V Supergal


Well, if Wonder Woman was such a success, why not expand the other characters "arcs"?


Made this one for fun the other day while on Ariel Starz Caption Contest Blog Site, when I found the picture within a bunch of possible photos for one of her last contests. The "punchline" came to me right away so I just snagged it and wrote it up quickly. Nothing more to it than that.

Hope to have time over the next day or so to make a few posts up for the week so they'll be new content for those dropping by .. so please do stop in and comment. I should be around enough to respond to most anyone that leaves a message.


And of course, I couldn't post this without a reference to one of my favorite short subject captions!


3 comments:

  1. Fun cap :D

    And now for something completely different, is your evil fairy godmother the same as the Martha from the Haven ;)?

    I had a peek at Ariel Starz blog, one of the pictures gave me an idea as well, a little out of my comfort zone, but I may have a go at it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing you haven't seen Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, the movie? In it, there is this part where Batman is about to kill Superman, and Superman mentions, "Save Martha!" It's really bad dialog, and a stupid way to stop them from fighting.

      Superman: [hardly breathing] You're letting them kill Martha...

      Batman: What does that mean? Why did you say that name?

      Superman: Find him... Save Martha...

      Batman: Why did you say that name? Martha? Why did you say that name? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

      Lois Lane: [enters running] It's his mother's name! It's his mother's name.

      And since Bruce Wayne's mother was also named Martha, Batman decides not to kill Superman. Yeah, that single reason.

      Delete
    2. Lol, yeah I saw the movie, and I got the reverence :).
      I was just thinking, that as Bruce and Clarck's mothers share the same name in the DC universe, and they get an evil fairy godmother in the Mentia universe it would be another character, because usually the mother isn't the godmother as well.

      For the record, I have been told in the past that I often overthink things, so I guess my remark is telling a little of how my mind works ;)

      Delete