Thursday, April 5, 2018

The Improbable Prognosis ..


or I Gave at the Office, I Swear!


Saw this picture in Nadine's picture folder and had a good idea of what I was going to write up, and I didn't veer that far off I think. This time I implied a whole bunch of oral sex, without showing it.

I wanted to have that magical ejaculatory that would turn men into women, and make women very horny and bimbo like as they consumed more of it. How could I make that happen? Well, make the flavor good to people's taste buds, of course. It is all the same, but will quickly analyze their tongue and deliver exactly what it is craving.

Well, that is how I wrote it, using TG caption logic. Not sure if it makes any sense in real life, but luckily, we are in total fantasy land right now. YAY for that! I'm getting sick of the "meat world" right now and I wish I could play in TG land for at least the weekend!

Speaking of weekend, I have a busy one scheduled again, though not by my choice this time. Life is throwing some curve balls my families way, and I need to grab a bat and take care of them. Should have something up on Friday or Saturday, and a regular scheduled caption for Sunday .. hopefully. I am going to have to wing it, as in I do have captions to post, but not sure if I have time to write up something to go along with them. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Comment below on this caption .. how do you think he ended up contracting this "horrible" disease and how could it be cured? Maybe a volunteer to take one for the team? Also, feel free to ask any questions you wish from me. I will make some time to pop on and answer them by the end of the weekend, I promise! I'll have some questions for you coming soon!


3 comments:

  1. Hope everything is okay, and the curve balls are soft ones.

    BTW, I love this caption. That bit about how his cum tastes different to them all was fantastic, and the closing of the office is delightful!

    Of course, now I'll be wondering about how it might taste all day long . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different bits of family drama, all the way from my grandmother down to my progeny. I am NOT into drama, so I tend to snap at people sometimes when I think they aren't being on the level.

      Anyway, dealing with lots of that stuff plus doctor's are still trying to suss out a lingering issue I've had but are currently stumped, so we are in the "lets run a few tests!" mode.

      Neither is a life or death situation, so I want to make sure people know that I'm doing OK. It's more of a time drain (and a bit of mental drain too) than anything else as of now.

      Delete
    2. Ugh. I can imagine how draining that would be. Here's hoping people smarten the hell up, and you get some answers. There's nothing worse than that prolonged not knowing, with tests upon tests that really accomplish nothing.

      Delete