Sunday, March 25, 2018

Damien's Got a Brand New Stepmother!


A caption for someone I hadn't captioned before. Hope I made a good first impression!


Recently I have been trying to go the extra mile in doing something unpredictable in a caption, as long as there is room in there to allow it to happen and be organic. I think that is what I did in this one for RedRover I made the other day.

One of the preferences through me off a bit. "Ending sexual orientation: I still am straight but forced to be with men." I did not want to create a rape scenario, and I didn't think I had enough room to build up any compulsions properly either. That seemed like the perfect place to throw in a curve. It's obvious that the son has magical abilities. If he was doing this for his dad, the son most likely got his powers inherited from his mother. That would be the spot to take it in a non-traditional direction, and took it on a more original path.

The picture works well with the story too, as I think she's dressed up like a MILF would, but looks youngish still, which melds with Kevin still being young. I didn't even need to work in the lipstick container that is next to the sink. It's there just as a reminder that she's getting ready for her Trevor to arrive home from work and she wants to look hot for him.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and it propels you into a wonderful mood to carry over until next Saturday. Feel free to comment on this caption or the last, which was a fund-raiser for the Haven. I am curious as to how well you followed along with the caption, as to each voice and who was saying it. Let me know if you were confused or figured it out fairly easily. It makes it much harder to write when you know you have to have 3 defined voices carry out the storyline.


Need to kick off this "holy week" the right way, with some naughty Nick Cave and Grinderman!

6 comments:

  1. I really like this. I was a bit confused about Kevin at first, but then my bimbo moment passed and I realized there were 3 people speaking. Great set-up, and the dad's twist was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got it. You literally HAVE to use colors for each individual person once you get 3 speakers or more.

      Delete
  2. Unusually for me i did pick it up right the first read. Although i thought the magic offspring was a daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I never even gave that a thought, like only the women in the family end up with magical powers. You'd think that she'd have turned Kevin into Kelsey a long time ago if he tried scoring with her and she didn't want it.

      Delete
  3. I do lots of trades on the Haven. Worst I can say is, NO. What did you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete