Thursday, February 8, 2018

#TBT "Deidre the Schoolgirl Tutors Keith ..."


... in the ways of love, or so he thinks! It's probably new for you, so come inside!


This was originally posted back in February of 2015, so about 3 years ago.  Helena Radiant and Sarah Ashley were the two people to comment on it back then, so unless you are either of them, you can certainly comment now if you like! Or, if you ARE one of them, comment because I miss you two! The Discussion Question is still valid to stimulate your imagination if you wish. You can find the original comments by clicking here and heading towards the bottom.

Got some new captions on the way, and hopefully will have time to whip up a Valentine's Day creation or two if I get the time. Someone asked me if I take requests .. go for it! The worst thing I could say is "Sorry, but that doesn't interest me," and then no harm, no foul. Otherwise, you see a caption you probably wouldn't see otherwise. Leave a request in the comments or in the Ask Dee link up top near the banner.

Here's a synopsis of what I wrote back in February 2015 for this caption above:

Didn't have much time to caption tonight, but wanted to post something new so I went to a few websites that have a mass of images that can be viewed in a quick period of time. Found this one and the story line was about 80 percent complete in my head. I think it took about 10 minutes to create and about 3-5 to polish it up to a final glossy sheen as best I could. I mean, the text color is all supposed to be the same tone, but it looks darker up top. Down the bottom, I used the stroke tool to bring out the text a big more, and even then it doesn't look like the same hue.

Anyway, I couldn't find a way to spring the "Deidre is the BLONDE" until almost the end so reluctantly I put it where it fit best, and was created at the same time as the zinger. Hopefully it will have the same impact as I thought it would towards the end. And yes, Deidre is me! I like to think that its my "classy, God given name" for when I need to be sophisticated or innocent! In Gaelic, it means sorrowful, and could also be a connotation for 'fear' or 'raging woman'. That certainly sounds like it could be me!

DISCUSSION QUESTION: Does the placement of the "blonde wig" change your perception of the caption, akin to spoiling the ending? I mean, yes Keith DOES get it in the end(!) but did you have that inkling beforehand due to the early foreshadowing?


5 comments:

  1. I like it! School girl fantasy, illicit sex, locked room, and the pegging of a lifetime. I envision a second chapter where the nun comes back, sees what is going on, and cages the young man for his sins . . . before enrolling him as their newest student.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That certainly sounds like fun too! Got to wonder if Deidre has done this before.

      Delete
  2. Love the re visit. I don't think it matters which way around the girls are it could be the before or after. Like many of your captions and Helena and sally above you can weave you own after story into it. Maybe he is not a hot a stud as he thought, or as in my perverted little mind an all girl catholic school would be a lesbian hot house and he should have known better. maybe the rest of the dorm well want to get involved as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I like making captions that are just a slice of a moment in time, not an actual story with a beginning and end .. and possibly why I would suck as a novelist!

      Delete
  3. This could be Kylie Acosta's Private School series in a caption - without the nuns.

    ReplyDelete