Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Morning Reflections on Time .. and Boobies!


Honestly wasn't sure what to call this, but at least the first few words make sense in it.


I hardly ever look in the mirror. I never look to see if an outfit matches, or if I've got toothpaste running down my chin. I am pretty low maintenance as a rule. I kind of have an idea of what I look like and I'm not usually that happy with the reflection so I just sort of wander by them. If the caption image above was my image that I cast, perhaps I would look more closely at my visage.

My long-time girlfriend is pretty much the same. In that way, we are never usually late for any sort of social engagement, unless it involves bringing other people, specifically my daughter. In the past, I tried to stay away from women that weren't on time as well. If they had any idea of their daily routine, they planned ahead and were able to start it within the realm of being done when we were supposed to leave for whatever it was we were doing.

But there lots of women, much more so than men, that take their time, lose themselves in the shower, in front of the mirror, rummaging through the closet, etc .. and it doesn't make sense to us guys. Well, at least there is an explanation for why Chris/Ashley has that problem now!

Going from one side of the genders to the other would definitely cause some delays, not including the standard ones. The transformation some women make from fresh clean face to glamor is impressive, and could be a turn-on, as would some sexy, silky feeling undergarments or a certain fragrance. And I know women that get turned on by getting dolled up, so it wouldn't just be a TG thing too!

So, what exactly am I saying? There's a time to play, and a time to do what needs to be done. And if you are going to be late, it better be this sort of excuse you give to me, AND make sure I'm invited to play around so *I* will be late too!

What do YOU say about the caption? Don't delay, comment today!


Made this caption for Stormy, so why not break out a really old song on this rainy day?!?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dee, I spend a ridiculous amount of time in front of the mirror working on my hair and makeup and do;t get me started on trying on outfits!!! I can rarely decide so usually my Sweetheart will lay out an outfit for me!!!
    Then comes the accessories, oh my how time does fly!!!
    It used to be just a quick shower, shave and comb and I'd be ready in like 10 minutes....those days are gone, long gone!!!
    And yes we're frequently late to things, there are two of us after all and she loves to grab me mid-prep and have me give her an nice orgasm....which brings me back to doing my hair and makeup again!!!! I swear it's a miracle we ever get anywhere!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. If its just me or single then i am never ever late. When people say the party starts a 8 then i am there then the trouble is i do not think people actually believe anyone would be so prompt. I'm the first there sitting alone in the living room because the hosts are upstairs still getting ready!
    But get a lady in your life you are never on time for anything and it's not just five minutes! an hour or hour and a half is nothing to them.
    Then being smart you factor that in. the film starts at 8 i well tell her 7, but by some strange law of space time they still make you late. I've know idea how they do it.

    ReplyDelete