Thursday, February 1, 2018

Groundhog Day .. Finally Getting It Right!


Well, duh! It's Groundhog Day aka February 2nd, so why wouldn't I make a caption about it?


Whipped this up for Wendy, as she tends to like positive captions, even when she's turned into a submissive lesbian to a mistress. Then again, that certainly can be a good thing when you think about it .. so yeah, being upbeat is the thing.

This is one of the few times I had the idea before seeing a picture, so I went hunting for a woman hitting an alarm clock, but nothing really jumped out at me, until I went with woman dreaming or something sort of search for that in Google. Found this one and it gave me enough space to work with. even though I had to pretty much cover up the book she was reading. Not a big loss though.

Gobbler's Knob sounds EXACTLY like the sort of place a TG caption would be set in, right? But it is the actual place the movie is set in. I didn't pull in a lot of the movie because I only had one panel, and the movie is really deep when you analyze it. Look it up if you want, but many religious entities have read much into his existence in living that one day over and over again.

If you haven't seen it yet. why haven't you? It is a GREAT movie.


1 comment:

  1. I love Groundhog Day and the more I hear and read about it the more I love it. And your caption does rather channel that neatly.

    ReplyDelete