Saturday, February 3, 2018

Attack of the 50 Centimeter Woman!


I AM SPARKLEPUS! NO, I AM SPARKLEPUS! Time for Jinny to lead the pixie revolution!


Yeah. wanted to post something stopgap today, as I haven't had a comment in a few days and it's bugging me for some reason. Made 4-5 captions today that I really like, checked in on a few friend's TG blogs, and got some food made for tomorrow's big game!

I don't often do fantasy / fae realm captions, but Jezebel has a fairy component about her character so I try to indulge it when I can. I honestly should do more reading on them, other than that they are modeled in the trickster tradition in folklore.

I tried to tie it in with crackdown's on immigrants, gays, lesbians and transgendered people, and rights of the people in the US as it stands today, drawing fae into the fold. Not sure how succcessful I was, but when I saw the picture, I was trying to figure out what it could be, other than a fairy containment system in an encampment. Anything else is beyond my comprehension!

Should be back tomorrow night depending on how the Superb Owl goes, in favor of the gallant team from New England, or the team who's fans like to punch police horses. Google it if you don't believe me. At least the Buffalo fans only hurt themselves and destroy flaming tables on game day. No where else but in Philly do they have to grease light poles so people won't climb up them!


Yeah, it is The Breeders, but one of the members WAS in The Pixies so that counts!

Can you tell I wrote this entire blog post in about 5 minutes before I had to leave for supper!
Check out my last 2 captions if you haven't already and comment away! Or say something here!

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of a fairy containment cube. It's good to see the black ops budget is not going to waste.

    ReplyDelete