Friday, December 22, 2017

Dear Santa Baby .. I've Been VERY Naughty This Year!


Here's a selfie to let you know I won't be needing a LBD this Christmas Day!


I saw this photo an thought of how Santa's social outreach can do wonders for the populace of the world. I mean, there is naughty and nice, but some people are WAY too nice for their own good. I mean, didn't you hate the kid who had perfect attendance in school, do all the extra credit available from teachers, and thought they were holier than thou because you'd get in trouble occasionally?

Yeah, exactly that type of person is the one that needs a treatment like this one. We all need to live a little, and enjoy ourselves. Give in to temptation once in a while. Sample all of life's experiences.

See you Saturday night! Let me know what you think about the caption and what do you hope to get from Santa this year? Were you naughty or nice, and how does that affect what sort of gifts you will open up on Christmas day?


1 comment:

  1. I am not sure why santa punished him for being to good? But it seems to have worked out.
    I had a cunning plan. My letter to Santa said no presents for me just world peace thank you. Santa well see that and think what a nice chap, i well leave him that gold bar anyway.
    A result if we get world peace and a gold bar for me. Lets hope he does not read this blog and discover my ruse !

    ReplyDelete