Thursday, November 2, 2017

Ian .. Healthy and Strong: Annie .. Healthy and Not So Much!


Sometimes workouts don't "work out" the way you hope they will.


Here's a bit of filler made for Ian that I don't think really works all that well. Not sure why it feels flat to me, but it doesn't push any buttons like most of my captions do, even slightly.

I mean, it should work. you've got some humiliation at shrinking down from a hulking man to a petite girl, a shady corporation, sexy innuendo around aerobic terms, etc .. but nope. Even waiting a month to finish and polish it up did nothing to improve it in my opinion. Not really a good way to start up doing captions again after a vacation away for a number of days (not counting the Halloween captions .. if I can't whip up a few of those, I should hang up my captioning apron!) so hopefully I can hit the ground running when I get another chance .. hopefully I will start up again this weekend.

When I do, I'll probably think a bit about some Thanksgiving ideas and of course, the Christmas season coming up in a lot less time than you thought there would be! Turkey Day in America is only 3 weeks away so 22 days until Black Friday! Where did the damn year go?


1 comment:

  1. Damn those black op projects. Not only can I not put on any muscle mass i have also become addicted to olivia newton john. The fiends! Well at least they are not looping Barney the dinosaur at me. How do they come up with this and why are the not writing TG captions.

    ReplyDelete