Sunday, January 8, 2017

Top 10 Captions of 2016 (Part 2)


You've been awaiting with bated breath. Why, I don't really know! Come inside, but use mouthwash!

I wanted to go through all my captions that I made in 2016, and pick out my favorite TEN captions of the year, and possibly explain WHY I liked them so much. Time often gives us a bit of perspective and maybe a few fell between the cracks and I like them more now than when I made them. Others were favorites of mine from the get go! There are no captions from December 2016 as its too early for me to say if they were some of the best of the year. We shall see how my favorites lined up with yours! Let me know if I missed a really good one!

There is no real particular order to these Top 10 since I'm just going to grab them as I go along. These five will be from December 2015 to May of 2016.


I had some real fun and tasteful captions for Christmas of 2015, but this was the best. My silly and naughty playfulness seem to come out most during the Holidays, and this is me in all my pop culture glory. And that outfit is sure to take the starch out of your stockings! HERE's the original posting.


You'd look at first and not necessarily find anything special here, but I think this is just a well-crafted caption that works on all levels without neglecting anything germane to the story. It is playful and teasing, with a touch of apprehension on the protagonist's part that is charming and endearing. You can get a good idea of each characters motivations and personality shining through with a minimum of verbiage. You can find the whole write-up about the caption HERE.


This is a meta caption that really isn't. I play with a few "rules" that many TG captions have used throughout the years, and I dismantle them with a wink and a nod. As Erin noted in the comments, that even knowing that you COULD keep that body if you didn't have an orgasm in those seven days, most people would not be able to hold out that long. I love writing twists and turns people don't see coming, and this one is a good little mind fuck if you think about it. Find everything HERE.


Probably the most hardcore picture I used this year, which is saying something. Went with this one because I just really like the storyline to it, which does tie in the subject matter of the photo quite nicely if I say so myself. I also enjoy "my" back story" as the character of Dee Mentia .. as I've set her up over these last 8-9 years, she certainly seems capable of fulfilling every promise she's ever made, and she'll move heaven and earth to exact her pound of flesh. Trust me, I wouldn't wanna fuck with her and she's a part of me! Read more about the debauchery at THIS LINK!


This is my choice for one of the more touching TG captions of the year. You can see the behind the scenes part of it HERE, It seems like there could be hard times coming ahead in 2017 for my friends in the LGBT+ community. I wish to hear more real life stories that give you the feels that this caption does, instead of the darker realities that many face each day. Rereading this one again gave me the "stormy eyes" all over again!

More Honorable Mentions


Another POV AR TG caption in the running for among the best of the year? Well, I guess when you get a source picture like this one, it can certainly make it easy to rock the vote. Throw in some hypnotism, and a balance between good and evil intentions where you aren't sure who has the moral high ground .. does anyone? .. and this is a recipe for an all out, fun and kinky caption. Find it HERE!
  

An uplifting caption, though it doesn't seem to start out that way. The imagery of the words mixed with the picture just touched a certain spot and refused to let go. You can find the original discussion on the blog HERE.


I had to pick this one as an honorable mention. Usually my stories work in tandem with the picture, which will influence the story. This time, I had a story that I even emailed to myself so I wouldn't forget it, then went looking for an image, which when I found this one, made me rewrite some of it .. to both's benefit I think .. then integrating everything together and not overwhelm any one part.


This was most likely the most evil, darkest caption of the year. Back when I posted it, I called this "the anti-auntie" caption and I think I was right. Gothic in the truest 1970's sense of the word.


This caption is just pure bliss in caption format. I would be very happy if I received this caption for myself, in either role to be honest. It is something that I didn't think would get me, but certainly this scenario has rolled around in my imagination a few times. Well, maybe not the very end with the "forever" part, but I can just choose to ignore that or just chalk it up to exageration on her part! Read about its creation by clicking on this LINK!

And here are the Top Five captions in terms of page views (from one to five).

Still a Few Weeks Left of Summer to Catch Some Rays, or Bobs, or Stevens! 5,980 views

The Subject of Your Own Experiment  5,437 views

With a Swish to the Left! ... And a Moan to the Right? 5,399 views

Abducted! Changed! Hot Damn! 5,113 views

Like, Teenage Girls Can Be, Like, SO Annoying?  5,003 views

Well, All five of the most popular captions had over 5k views! Awesome!

So what captions were your favorites of the year? I have trouble picking my favorites because they were all done by me, but at least I tried to give specific reasons why these stuck with me. What captions would you like to see more of in 2017?!?

3 comments:

  1. Love the ways you find to keep transforming, forced and willing some just real mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More caps starring Dr. Mentia.

    Brittany7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the transformer or the transformee? I'm going to guess that you want me to be the person responsible for all the changes.

      Delete