Read the labels more clearly next time sweetie!
Made this one for Little Miss Suzy, who had vanished from the Haven for a little while, as people tend to do sometimes, but she came back! WOO! I remember making steam punk type captions for her in the past, and found this wonderful photo to caption. Then I headed to her preferences and found out she had changed them all! The good thing though was (1) she still had very flexible requests, (2) my plot still worked, (3) she has such awesome new ideas in there that I am going to try to caption her again hopefully soon.
As I said in the posting to her trading folder:
Its funny how just ONE letter can change a brand so completely! I might have to sell these with the iBod player.Show of hands .. how many want those headphones underneath their tree? I THOUGHT SO!
Did some late evening shopping last night for shoes of my own since I can't find my dress shoes .. maybe Rachel stole some back from my closet? I only wear a certain kind and it took like 4 stores to find the same ones I had before. Sears, of all places, was the place that had them, and they had some really nice heels too, but they were more classy than wild. The ironic thing is that I didn't want to wear stompy combat boots for Christmas Festivities, but with the weather report this morning, I might NEED to wear them with the snow in our forecast!
This is the last chance for people to sign up for the Christmas Links Exchange. I will probably take links trades up til about 10-11 PM Eastern Standard Time. I've gotten 6 so far I believe. There is a bonus that a few people doing mine will include on their blog EVERYONE that signed up on my list. That means possibly EVEN MORE exposure for those blogs that could always pick up more viewers.
Here are the rules again:
RULES / GUIDELINES
(1) You post below that you wish to be involved in the gift exchange, saying that you want to participate and reciprocate.
(2) I will go to your TG Captions Blog and pick a caption I like, posting a thumbnail copy in the post and a link to that caption below it. Depending on how much time I have and the number of people participating, I might give a sentence or two about why I like the caption or why they should head there to the individual blog.
(3) Y.ou do the same thing for me. You'll have a thumbnail and a link to a caption of mine in your post. It might help that if you have a "TG Pregnancy Blog" that you pick one of mine, but it isn't really necessary.
(4) This step isn't required, but I think it'd be great if you could post this on YOUR blog, looking for others to trade with. I think it'd be a nice gift for people who are just READERS of TG Captions to see how many blogs are out there, and give them exposure to some they might have missed.
(5) Make your post on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
(6) I will not link to sites that ONLY snag other people's work. This is for the actual creators only.
Lets see how this goes .. maybe we can make it an annual tradition!
I am not sure I will have a posting tomorrow. Depends on how busy I am at work (and it probably will be busy!) and the family stuff that follows. My plan will be to post the Christmas Links Exchange around 11 AM EST on Christmas Day, which will also include a blog exclusive "holiday" caption I hope everyone enjoys. It is definitely something you'd say, "That is DEFINITELY something that Dee would whip up in the middle of December."