Monday, July 9, 2012

Where's all the fucking, huh?


In the comments of two posts ago, Caitlyn mentioned that I don't do blowjob captions that often, so that make them pretty rare. I replied back that I think I've probably made 40-50 of them, which when you consider I've probably done at least 1200 panels, does seem sort of rare.

It got me to wondering what things don't I do too often when it comes to picture choice. I mean, I probably TALK about many things in the plot but don't necessarily SHOW it in the photos.

On that note, I think actual male/female penetration MIGHT be one of the rarer things I highlight in caption pictures. I am going to do a quick count as I fly through my caption directory. I am going to guess I've done maybe 6 total m/f penetration captions (I know for sure of one I did for Bimbo Jessica) .. ok back in a minute with a tally.

5 1/2 captions have official male fucking female photos. I've done one each for Bren, Jessica, Jennifer, Dalene, 1/2 for Kira (can't tell if the guy is just standing behind of plowing her doggy style), and Candy (Pirate) and the last one was made in January of 2011.

This is the 1st one, made when there was some "world domme" thing going on with Simone and me enthralling some people with our overwhelming dominance!


You can tell by the two that I have posted here, that I tended to do more early in my captioning days, and every one I've made was for someone I've known for awhile and have traded captions with for an extended period of time.

I sort of wonder WHY I don't seem to do too many traditional penetration captions. I mean, Smitty probably has more than 5 1/2 in any series he does! I didn't count officially, but I am pretty sure I've done 10 captions where there is an actual shemale in the photo. I would go and count, but I spent enough time with glazed eyes as a ton of captions flew by, like some TG Clockwork Orange experiment. I would think that perhaps its a comfort zone thing where I only make them for people I feel strongly about .. but I am pretty close to Steffie, Caitlyn, et al. and only done lesbian captions for them. Maybe we need to break Freud out of his coffin, get him some drugs and a cigar, and let him go to town on what all this means!

DISCUSSION QUESTION: Anyone out there have any sort of idea why this sort of caption is a rare occurrence? I am going to try to break out of this rut! Hmmm, maybe its because I tend to view websites that don't have a lot of fucking pictures posted to it? Could it be THAT simple?

3 comments:

  1. Simple: Lesbian mary jane fantasy

    Look at the tropes of captioning: Often the person doing the transformation is a strong female attached to the male. They teach the transformed male to act,dress and appear feminine. Then they either release them into the wild or have a lesbian tryst. Often it leads to the female dominating the new girl but most sex with a male (if any) is forced.

    Often if there IS a male/female sex, then it's accidental, a mental mind-wipe, or D/s. Often it is a man who pays for the transformation or forces the new girl into a life of humiliation. In my experience these are rarer than the one above. Even those who DO want m/f sex almost always want it forced and few want to SEE the deed done.

    My guess? it messes with the fantasy. In these fantasies it's usually about the woman. either an act she's doing or her body. Getting dressed, lesbian romp, exploring her new body are all fine visually. Penetration in the image? Too close to home. Shifts from being about her to the cock invading her. I could go on about this, but I think this is a good place to bow out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think that might be the case for most people, and I definitely agree that most wouldn't necessarily WANT to see the deed being done to the new girl, but I have done more BJ captions that I thought I did. Granted, more of those were done earlier in my captioning "career" but it did shock me that its more like 80 BJ captions than 50.

      I also understand that when I make captions, its for other people, and I use their preferences. I am going to try to make a few "boning" captions over the next month, just because I think I have neglected it recently. I will make sure to give them to people who won't mind them. The main thing is, I really will have to hunt down some images with appropriate sex acts to make them with.

      Delete
  2. I'm not so sure that not having a glut of penetration caps is a bad thing. After a quick count, I've only done 47 caps involving penetration (some of those were anal, but I didn't include dildo or strapon use). If you really think about it, it's a fetish like any other. Take pregnancy for instance... I don't really understand the apeal, I don't like the images, and I don't want anything to do with them. But there are people I've capped that LOVE them, so I have done a few.

    I'd say it's rare occurrence for you as you don't like caps with male genetalia in them. That naturally makes its way into the caps you make for others. Adding in the website thing makes it even more rare for you to get inspired by such an image.

    I also think that a TG cap including penetration should naturally be more rare as it more or less fits a zenith of several fetishes within the TG community. First, the person has to be open to a sexual situation. Let's face it, there are plenty of people that simply want G or PG rated caps. So take all of those people out of the pool. Also leaving the pool are most people that want cross dressing caps as they need the 'illusion' of being female. Many shemale lovers will fall in the same catergory. Both of these subsets often request photos of actual females, so it's hard to find a penetration (anal obviously) photo that can live up to that illusion. Another group is the people that have a strong desire for oral photos. They want (and often get) an entirely different type of penetration.

    I think considering all of that, that penetration caps are fairly rare. And let's face it... Smitty IS taking up the lion's share of those caps that DO have penetration :)

    ReplyDelete