Saturday, July 16, 2011

I give you these 15 ... *crumble* ... 10 Commandments!

Well, I got this question from Formspring a week or so ago, and wasn't able to tackle it at that time. I had a few minutes to whip something up though it probably wasn't what Luke was looking for:

Hi, Can i ask you a TG caption where you are a Goddess and re-write the 10 Commandments for us? I hope that your commandments regarding the new male clothes and style... bye, Luke

I always liked George Carlin's take on the 10 commandments. You can find them on Youtube or elsewhere (I think he wrote it down in "Will Jesus Bring the Porkchops?" where I originally read it) but he boils them down to 2 commandments.

  1. Thou shalt always be honest and faithful to the provider of thy nookie.
  2. Thou shalt try real hard not to kill anyone, unless of course they pray to a different invisible man than you.
Two is all you need; Moses could have carried them down the hill in his fuckin’ pocket. I wouldn’t mind those folks in Alabama posting them on the courthouse wall, as long as they provided one additional commandment: Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.
Well, if Carlin can get it down to two, I can double it, since I'm at least 50 percent more alive than he is at this point.


Somewhere else I vaguely remember people posting the 10 or 50 or 100 biggest cliches of TG stories. It was a great read, but still they will pop up all the time. I mean, if you get pregnant, you'll be a female forever! Someone needs to do an etymology on where that first popped up, since apparently EVERYONE decided, "hey, that is a freakin' awesome plot twist!" Well, it was the first few hundred times it was done. To be honest, I've probably used it as well, but sometimes you have to give the people what they want, right? I don't usually mind typical standard operating procedure, but there are a few cliches that just stick in my craw, and trust me, I don't like anything in my craw unless *I* put it there!

I hope people are even slightly amused at that caption, and if not .. there is some eye candy for you at least! Keep the questions coming though and I'll be back in a day or two.

DISCUSSION QUESTION: If a certain TG cliche happened to disappear from the face of the earth, which one(s) would it be to make you the most gleeful?As a corollary, which one(s) do you never tire of, no matter how many times you see it?

3 comments:

  1. heh, I got a good laugh out of the whole post and cap. And I normally stay away from religious themed caps. Funny thing is, the second cap I ever received was me sucking of a priest at a confessional, Talk about BAD GIRL!

    Cliches I wish would go away? It has got to be, "*poof* your a girl now let's go shop for shoes!" I just never could get into a cap like that. It never made sense to me how in one single moment your suddenly the girlest girl in the whole world, despite still having all your old male thoughts and your old personality intact.

    And what do I never tire of? umm.. there's a couple really. i mean, they are reused again and again usually for a reason. I don't always like the one's that are retread a million times, but I'm sure there's those that don't like the one's I enjoy. So it's all fair. Let's see..

    Anything to do with cum is usually a good one for me, but I don't like it when it leads to pregnancy. Pissing of a witch? I guess I liked those, but I normally go for wrong place wrong time sort of thing. Where the guy didn't really deserve the punishment he got. Or even deserve it at all.

    Got one! Throw on a wig and some make up and your suddenly The prettiest woman anyone's every seen! That's one I don't get tired of and wish was true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cap and the commandments Dee. I think commandment III should be punishable by death!!!

    But commandment IV? come on... I can covet them so long as I don't steal them right? Or maybe if I steal them, I let you have a pair of mine in their place?

    I think the only cliche that I am really tired of is get cum in you and your are stuck forever. If its a body suit, it malfunctions. If its nanobots it feeds them forever. If its a temporary spell it makes it permanent.

    I think most of the sluts here can agree that cum is cool and all.. but is it really that all powerful? I don't think so. And before you ask... yes I HAVE used a variation on this theme in a cap, but I was making fun of it at the same time.

    The other cliches don't bother me nearly enough to banish them. If they are treated with respect, then they are fine.

    And I guess I don't have any that I 'never tire of'. It just depends on how they are written and 'explained'. If they are treated with respect and given at least a modest reason why it happens, then I enjoy them. If they are written like a horny jr high school boy wrote it and the cliche is taken to be law without any description as to why... well the story is garbage and should be tossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent cap and very funny!

    Uhmmm interesting question...

    I'll give my two cents I guess:

    I never tire out of clothes changing you and the whole domme/sub dilemma or issue ^-^

    I would gladly say goodbye know uhmmm...

    The poof you are a girl, I started liking them but the more I would sink into my Alectra persona the more I would think of them so-so and now I need the whole experience if possible with a good story behind, so I could say I'm growing with any new cap that I get to see or do ^-^

    Right now I'm getting fixated to caps such like What should happen next(weeks,months or years after the transformation)...

    They are really making a huge impact in how I see caps now ^-^
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete