Sunday, September 20, 2026

Stand Up .. and Grow a Pair!

Wait, is this the caption that I think it is?

Yup, it's genital swapping and perhaps an identity shift as well, our buddy Jenkins makes an appearance, along with some wishes that were definitely taken literally. Just a fun little quickie that I hope everyone enjoys!

Maybe someday soon I will make a caption that will fill up a "Dee Trope and Gag Reel" bingo card. Feel free to write down in the comments what should go onto one of those!

I should have a post up on this coming Wednesday as well. Not sure if it'll be a pop culture literary quickie, or maybe a big busted blond babe. I guess you'll have to check on Wednesday night to find out!

7 comments:

  1. Well, it looks like Ian is ready to go that extra mile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe she is .. well, he is but also the he that is she is too!

      Delete
  2. Someone this pretty and a nice rack sure doesn't need balls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it doesn't hurt! Well, I mean, a punch in the groin will hurt now, but I get it!

      Delete
  3. I’d be happy to look as good as Ian does here Even though I don’t have a Sarah that will come home to me like that.

    Unrelated to your post, Dee, I’m back. The crazy prices of diesel fuel have put an end to my camping season a little early this year. I should be around fairly regularly until May rolls around, assuming diesel prices come back down some by then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, like you, I am pissed that diesel (and regular gas) prices are quite high, but having you around is at least a net positive result in my opinion!

      And honestly, I'm not sure if it's a picture of Ian or Sarah. I am pretty sure it's Ian, but there's some fuzzy logic that says it could also be her.

      Delete
    2. I’m glad you said that actually because I wasn’t sure when I commented either. I had started to say that, and then went back and looked at it closer and convinced myself that it had to be Ian.

      Delete