Sunday, September 13, 2026

Literally .. UGG!

Just a little quickie for the first official Sunday of the NFL season!

Yes, it's it's early September, and it's fantasy football time .. I mean, fantasy footsie time! I think Uggs and Crocs are ugly as fuck, but I'm sure they are comfortable. And that is the theme of this caption .. comfort.

There are things that are comfortable to guys in Autumn .. the smell of BBQ and campfires, a recliner in front of a big ass TV watching the game (or five!) sweatpants and an old football jersey. For women, it's tights or yoga pants, uggs, big sweaters .. and of course pumpkin spice everything!

The GF is already in the spirit of pumpkin spice iced coffee, apple cider donuts with cinnamon cream cheese, etc .. and I am READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! I hope all of this came through.

Falling leaves, more comfortable seasonal weather, no more beach traffic .. lots of wondrous things happening now, so enjoy it now before the inevitable blast of artic cold that will get us in January!]\

Also, I think over the next month of so, I will be posting on Wednesdays too. Have a bit of caption backlog, so I'm passing along the harvest to you, the consumer!

Doesn't relate to the caption at all. I just posted it to the Haven Discord Channel, so why not here too?

No comments:

Post a Comment