Sunday, August 9, 2026

I wish I Knew What Mrs. Bliss Was Doing ..


.. when she's not in school!

It's a simple little idea, based on being young and not realizing that your teachers had a real life. That you never expect them to do things like go shopping, eat at restaurants, fuck .. etc .. I can remember being in 5th grade, and seeing a science teacher at the local eatery, with her husband on a Friday night. It was that .. "wait, she's not in school 24/7 and exists to teach us, and nothing else?"

So I went with that, and I like to think it's a High School classroom scene .. that his favorite teacher was also wishing about wondering what he was dreaming about. Viola, it's now a TG caption! I had a feeling that it was an AI generated image, and the little AI in the top left corner that I only noticed when I was typing up the blog post RIGHT NOW .. or I'd have photoshopped it out of the caption ..but sure, why not? It's now meta, with an artificial intelligence generating a photo of a woman dreaming about what her slacker student is thinking about. It still works for me!

I was going to post a caption for Caitlyn Masked tonight, but I got behind time wise, and decided to just post this one instead. And since no one commented last Sunday, I really aren't sure how many people actually read it .. so everyone will have to wait next week to see it .. or WILL YOU?


Figured I'd go with Eddie Van Halen's son Wolfie paying tribute to his dad with Dave Grohl and other famous musicians at the Taylor Hawkins Tribute a few years ago. He's quite the musician himself!

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Bliss is one heck of a hottie for her age and with those long sexy legs, all the pleasure she would give wrapped around me! Oh, heck, I would gladly trade to be in her body!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely hot legs. The model is AI, but I know many older ladies in their 50's who still have gorgeous legs, and they love showing them off too!

      Delete