Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Karen's Giving Up Something BIG for Lent!


I couldn't let an Ash Wednesday / Valentine's Day convergence pass unacknowledged!


I originally had something else written up for tonight, a caption and blog post to go with it, but when I realized that it was both Valentine's Day AND Ash Wednesday .. and I was looking at images for a caption .. everything lined up like the stars often do, and with this picture, I decided to get Karen in on the whole deal, since she started posting captions again a few weeks ago.

I've always said that every year for Lent, I've given up Sobriety and Abstinence, and that helped form the caption you see here today. And I liked the time frame of how long David was going to remain Karen, and I think 40 days and 40 nights is a good enough amount of hours to spend as a female hunny bunny.

I hope that all of you will enjoy a wonderful Valentine's Day with the one you love, or maybe with some single friends .. or even just yourself on the couch watching TV with a pint of ice cream. You do you!

Oh, and I have joined a dating app, not sure if I told you all yet, but the other days I got a message from a gay man that said, "I'm not sure what you are looking for, but you are one handsome man! Hope you find what you are looking for!" .. since I only listed women, because I like what I like .. and they don't list tr@ns for any sort of gender .. I'm not sure why that person reached out to me, but it did make me feel better about myself!



7 comments:

  1. Oh, you can probably arrange a big one for Karen.... there are so many Karens that you see and just think they need a big one more often....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that Karen's cottontail is going to twitch when it's time for the big one to be released!

      Delete
  2. bunny gur1 for 4O dayNights, wow, allot of fun, theyll be super tired at the end of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's really lucky .. because she's a bunny rabbit girl .. oh boy! LOL

      Delete
  3. You could have said for Lent, he had to give up his dick! Get rid of it and still look great in the bunny outfit! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered if that was a bulge down there. Still not sure, but it does make the caption more interesting if it hasn't vanished yet!

      Delete
  4. Eek! I loved this playful vision---thank you so much for thinking of me, Dee! Sorry that I missed this until now because I was offline for the past couple months due to RL stuff...but I'm glad that I peeked back in to take a look-see and had the delight to see that your creations included me in this one. So glad I caught up. You are an inspirational sister, Dee, and I should find a way to create and post more. Are you taking good care of yourself? Big hug, and may you be well and happy as we "spring forward" into the year. ^^

    ReplyDelete