Sunday, January 28, 2024

Queen Dee .. Sitting Upon Her Throne

Sometimes, you have to picture yourself as the star in your captions.

And this happens to be one of those times. 

I liked the aesthetic of the picture, the colors, the model, and the pose too, and knew it'd work well in a caption, so I snagged it and put it into a caption setting. Right away I knew it would be a revenge caption, and with the model projecting a dominant vibe .. I knew it had to have me as the protagonist, for two reasons .. one was that my persona is fairly well known at this point, and two, I'm not sure how many caption recipients, either here or on the Haven, tend to enjoy being the one in control.

Even so, I had to use the 1st 2-3 paragraphs to set up the story, and I wish I could have been able to use that space to elaborate more upon the end, as I'd like to have a few more sentences to say HOW I was able to arrange for Ian to arrive there, and how I am able to control him .. but hopefully, my readers have kinky minds, so I'm sure you can create your own scenario where 2+2=4 and get him there.

And since that is most likely a Queening Chair (did you know you could buy one on Amazon or Etsy?! Maybe they'll make a cheap ass version at Ikea someday soon!) I decided to sprinkle some royalty word-play into the mix. 

This caption is definitely an old school caption of mine from 12-14 years ago, and I can imagine people like Steffie, Petra, Jennifer or Simone loving this one, as well as Leeanne or Kaaren too. It was with that in mind that I made the offending character Ian .. who was a loyal visitor from way back, that sort of vanished one day. Like many who don't seem to drop in anymore, if you "wayback people" are still here, reach out to me!

Leave comments down below, and as a last note .. I love the brickwork behind the model in this picture. It's great in that you get some natural light into your dungeon, so you don't have to worry about glare, but it's still private enough that you have enough privacy to give to those people who want their anonymity when they are being dominated. I'm looking forward to the day when you see one of those HGTV remodeling shows dedicates a segment to the interior design of a sex dungeon!


5 comments:

  1. I hope you got a throne with a ring at the opening to clip a collar to, and maybe one lower to use for a tiedown or to clip a cage....

    But Ikea? Might be too flimsy ... Sub might get wriggly and break something.... it's really for their safety...

    I think Ian is a good choice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, but you can look up "Ikea bondage" and there's a quite a few posts regarding people making sex furniture out of Ikea products. Amazon also sells Queening Chairs too, and even Temu has sex toys!

      Delete
  2. Wow powerful stuff. All hail the Queen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also, "Hail to the King, baby!" Time to go watch some Evil Dead! Groovy!

      Delete