Saturday, December 9, 2023

A Workout for Her Mouth!



Don't you love it when someone gets their just desserts?!? 

I think this is the last caption I made before the aforementioned personal issues arose, so it's nice to have something to post .. although since the termination of some of the said issues, I have made 6 Christmas captions and 4 regular captions. I think that should take me to the end of the year almost depending on how I want to space out the Christmas captions. Would you prefer I post one per day up to Christmas day, or every other day? Let me know in the comments!

So to this caption, I've used the clueless magic wielder quite a few times in my "career" as a TG captioner, and it's always fun to revisit it again so I can work the twists and turns into a pleasurable reading experience. It also brings in a wonderful dynamic of roomies, who while being friendly with each other, are more of just tolerating the other in an act of convenience .. and therein lies the drama and conflict I think.

Hope you enjoy this one. Other possible non-Xmas captions coming soon include a superhero one, a change of ethnicity, and a forced femme plot. Let me know which one you'd like to see first, and maybe I'll post it as an advent calendar special or something like that!


The Cars were such a great band. I always try to listen to a bunch of their songs at least once or twice a year. Today is that day for me in 2023. Do yourself a favor and reacquaint yourself with them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment