Thursday, October 26, 2023

I Like My Coffee Like I Like My Men ...


.. grounded up into a fine powder and steeped in hot water!


What? Isn't that how that line goes?

Anywho, here's a caption that I developed for Wendygirl. I saw the image and I knew I wanted to caption it, as an idea came to me right away. Just seemed like she was grabbing a coffee in an early morning diner after a long night at a bar or club, and wasn't used to walking in her heels.

Nothing mind-bending at all to this, but it's a nice little slice of life .. well, life in a TG caption. Hope this blog post finds you in good spirits. Please do check in, as I've not heard from a bunch of you in quite some time.

I definitely want to make sure all my sweethearts are doing well. Or maybe if you aren't, I can burn a candle and maybe do a nice little spell to make things all better. Mistress Dee has your back .. and your front too!


Black Coffee, Drinking Black Coffee, Black Coffee .. stare at the walls!

2 comments:

  1. Love it and after all day bonding over they'll make a great double act that night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking in, still here, still rubbish at commenting regularly and only checking by now and again. Just so as you know, I am stealing your line about men and coffee...

    ReplyDelete