Saturday, September 16, 2023

I Hope You Dance .. or at least, I Hope You Twirl


Wanted to make a caption where there is nothing "wrong" or bad or evil, and nothing is harmed in any way. 


Let's hope I succeeded. 

Made this one for Lacy. I saw a picture of someone twirling and thought up this 'story' for her, although it's more of a "moment in time" I love to capture in a caption. And I don't really do many 'body hop' plots. I also wanted to play with those times where you see a female just having a wonderful time, possibly off to herself, and she's just basking in her true essence. Those are something most of us will never get to experience, and so why not fantasize about something reasonable to ask for, instead of a whole new life?

And I think I would honestly settle for a minute or two of this, just so I'd know what it was really like. In general, I think I'm fairly happy with the person I am physically. Or at least I tell myself that! Ha! Having a flash moment of "instant femininity" from time to time seems like a great mini-vacation from our own existence .. a chance to walk on someone else's greener grass. Something they probably take for granted.

I'm not a country music fan (at all) but I remember hearing this song at Karaoke a bunch back quite some time ago, and I think it fits in well with this idea .. "Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. I hope you dance... I hope you dance..."


What little "moments in time" would you like to experience from the other side of the gender divide? Let us know the details in the comment section below!

4 comments:

  1. Love this one Dee! Great every now and then to see a "clean" happy cap where everyone is happy. Would love to join your Virtual Haven sometime! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to see something where everything works out and no one is disappointed .. and happy endings for all!

      Delete
  2. Love it. The white dress is just prefect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so flowy and and I'm sure feels great against smooth, hairless skin!

      Delete