Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Why the Rush? A Girl Takes Here Time, Sweetie!


Perhaps another lesson is learned here. Or maybe not. If only my DAUGHTER would learn!


Well, I made this about a week or two ago. Pretty standard caption, but I like it. And women need to start wearing more hosiery in public again. There, I said it .. and I'll probably say it again. To me, it's sexy, and if I was a female, I'd probably be wearing it a lot OR I'd absolutely hate it. My daughter is not a fan, but it's mostly because she's pretty petite and it doesn't really fit her properly. Since she doesn't work in an office, it's probably not that big of a deal in the long run. Anyway, yeah, nylons and pantyhose are always a big win!

On the flop side, I hope everyone enjoyed their week of from me. I had a blast on my vacation, and spent it with a lovely lady that really tickled my fancy. I'm hoping to spend more time with her in a few months. Who knows where it'll lead, but there was a good foundation set .. and if nothing serious comes out of it .. a wonderful woman to play around with. Hell, I even went along with her being in control for an hour. Most of the rest of the time, we just switched as felt right to us at the time. Damn, I'm still on a high from the 6 nights we spent together now .. and I dropped her off at the airport about 3 hours ago.

Hope to get back into the swing of things, making new captions, etc. VERY soon. I should be caught up with work on Thursday, and have some time tomorrow night or Friday if there's nothing going on then. Let me know what you've all been up to since the last time I posted, and what'd you'd like to see me make next as far as a fetish or plot!


I swear I got hypnotized by her deep green eyes with a dark green rim around the edges. She said the same thing about my grey eyes. I SOOOO needed this vacation, the first real one I had since my forever person passed away a few years ago. Good to get away from responsibilities for a week and just live in the now.

6 comments:

  1. Well, if you come out looking like THAT, you are surprised they do not want to go back to bland boyhood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but it does make the dating scene much more competitive when you are removing available males and adding to the amount of females. Then again, it's a good thing for the guys in the neighborhood!

      Delete
    2. good point... especially when the competition looks like THAT

      Delete
    3. There is a solution to the "problem" of having more females than males around, especially since we know many of them wanted to date at least one girl. See Sappho for more information.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Dee from your fabulous vacation.
    I enjoyed the caption and it is great look who can blame them. Of course they can still be friends after all a girl needs another girl to talk over boys with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really needed the vacation, even though a few days were a staycation instead, but the company was awesome!

      Delete