Friday, July 21, 2023

Not QUITE a Charity Event ..


It's all fun and games until YOU are the one sitting in the chair!


Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends .. It's been a few days, and here's another caption for your viewing pleasure. One thing I've learned over the years is no never rush people that work in the service and goods sector. You are NEVER going to win, even if you think you are. Trust me, they know all the tricks, and have the ways to say "fuck you" passive aggressively to your face without even losing a smile.

And hopefully you liked the twist. Thought it would be fun to try to subvert expectations, which is something that does keep me interested in making captions. After 2400+ captions made, I don't want to write up the same thing over and over again, if at all possible. 

Soooooo, how do you think you'd do if you were in the chair? Would you raise enough money to get your manhood back? Would you possibly sabotage the show so you could be stuck like that?



4 comments:

  1. How would I do? They don't have wands a high enough caliber to make me a beauty queen! They'd be the size of telephone poles! (picturing that unshaven cigar chomping guy holding a tree to bat against Bugs Bunny).

    Blondie is a little chubby for beauty queen - guess she had no bids, and the witches just left her pretty? I'd likely be her shampoo girl....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why they are using magic, my dear! I am a big fan of the blonde's look, and I assume that she just went on last, and everyone had already spent all their money of the previous women.

      Delete
  2. Hope to find out more about the coven. Love the twist and the beauticians sassiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. Life is all about those interesting little asides and quirky bits that make things exciting and new.

      Delete