Saturday, July 29, 2023

Did It Get a Little Chilly In Here, or Is It Just Me?


Methinks it's about to get a lot hotter for her, don't you agree?


It's an "internal dialog" caption, so it's a fairly simple set-up, delivery, and then a zinger at the end. I do hope that most people will get the pop culture reference to commercials from the 1990's and 2000's with Macho Man Randy Savage yelling out, "Snap into a Slim Jim!" otherwise, you might be puzzled by the ending.

This caption was mostly an exercise is creating a caption with the new version of Photoshop I acquired, which was mentioned in the last blog post. There's always a bit of a learning curve with how they have changed methods of photo manipulation, and getting your preferences reset to how you like them takes time .. and I really like to be fairly quick with writing the storylines, because I am often "Winging It" and just writing it in the text field as I go. If it takes time, I can lose my train of thought, and not get out what I was originally thinking. Making a short, whimsical caption that wasn't for a trade made it easier for me to get lost in Photoshop's capabilities instead of worrying about making sure I hit the plots points I wanted to use.

And something I just noticed when posting this one. My original idea was that he was shivering because his shirt and pants suddenly shifted into that revealing dress., along with the tingling of being h0rny. I'm now wondering if I was influenced to think about "her" being cold with the two signing hawking ICE in the background. I did tie the hue of her dress into the colors of the sign in crafting the text box and maybe that was the impetus of the plot. Who knew? Not really me until I wrote up the blog post!

Back in a few days I think, though I will be around to answer any questions you may have in an ASK ME ANYTHING off I'm extending over the week. Leave something in the comments sections, and I'll answer as truthfully as I can!


Damn, this sounds great with a live band. The song has always been a bop .. and the song came out 21 years ago .. damn, that's making me feel OLD!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I don't get the 1990's/2000's references. Still enjoyed the caption. Well, she will definitely warm up with Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hit Youtube and search 'macho man slim jim' and I'll bet you find a bunch of commercials. They are definitely 90's "in your face / Xtreme & radical!" snippets of what the it was like in that weird time to be alive!

      Delete
    2. Thank-you Dee. Got it now.

      Delete