Wednesday, June 21, 2023

B!tch, Please!


Well, sometimes my brain is just in a certain mood, so I have to go with it. Yes, that's a good brain! Yes it is!


Made this for Obsidian on the Haven, and she likes naughty captions. I thought that this definitely fit in with her preferences .. we'll see if it did or not when she responds to the post I left in her folder.

Anyway, I am assuming you've now read the caption, so spoilers ahead! What could be hotter than a wife forced to turn her husband into a female puppy? Well, other than being the person that is forcing the wife to turn her husband into a female puppy perhaps? Yeah, this caption definitely is an instant favorite of mine. Your results may vary, depending on how much you relate to Precious I think. Maybe that is more your deal. I won't judge you .. I mean, you've shown good taste in dropping by my blog. I'll never question your intelligence either, unless you have taken my online b!mbo class. Even then, you're still a smart cookie where it counts!

I think I might be most proud of the fact that I didn't use any canine puns. Sometimes I need to tone down my whimsical nature and funny wordplay, especially when there's only so much room to craft a story. I still hope that it feels like a Dee Mentia caption in spirit. Please let me know what you think of this in the comment section, as it's not typically what I write.



1 comment: