Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Do the Cuffs Match the Collar?


Just an instant caption post .. I don't do this very often, but why not?


I was trying to figure out which caption to post next on the blog, but I found a picture that worked for something I wanted to make for Ashlee (Totalditz) so I wanted to stay being creative if at all possible.

So I kept looking at the same grouping of pictures I found the one for Ashlee, and I was really struck by the beauty of this model. Such a classic bombshell look, and she was holding handcuffs too! Mmmm yummy!

And I just thought of a friend of mine that is really into lock-picking, and shims, and how she can get out of a bunch of different bindings. If she had any sort of tool available to her, the only way you could keep her restrained is because she WANTED to be restrained, so to speak. Which brought me to the idea I wanted to present in this caption.

And I'd like you to think of this starring you as the person trying to turn me into a blonde bimbo. Damn, that does pick me up a bit to think that I could actually do this to all of you. Wonder if that works for you too!

So what's your bimbo name going to be sweetie? Tell Mistress Dee down below. Or maybe I should choose one for you, my pretty!


If you haven't seen They Might Be Giants live, you really should, they are so awesome in concert!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've been called that a few times. "What we need, is some sort of .. fuzzy vengeance?" "No way man. We need yummy vengeance!" "Let's get Dee Mentia on the line. She'll deliver the goods!"

      Well, at least that is how it sounds in my head!

      Delete
  2. I....uhhhhh....What was my name again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, You shall be Lexxi, oh anonymous one!

      Delete
    2. *giggle* like okay...mmm....sexy Lexxi mmmm

      Delete