Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Glenn stars in, "Gloria's Closet Epiphany!"


Sometimes you need to work things out in your head, take stock, and let your brain reason for you!


Made this one for someone whom invited me to Evie's discord channel, even though I knew of Evie for quite some time .. I just lost track of her technologically! I've chatted with Gloria now and again on discord, and we like some of the same things when it comes to TG fiction / captions, so I figured, perhaps she'll star in one of my upcoming captions! And this one happens to co-star me .. yeah, I know. So full of myself that of course I have to be the agent of change, but somebody's got to do it! I can't have my recipients have ALL the fun!

I liked the picture .. something about a woman getting dressed up gets my brain and my groin moving. It's almost like watching how a magic trick is done. So fascinating watching the routine and sometimes frantic ad-libbing that goes on with their decisions / beauty secrets.

And of course, I love when the protagonists have a sudden realization or some sort of an epiphany, where true enlightenment happens, and they can see things clearly, even if for only a moment. in this caption, that moment technically is the entire basis of the story. It's a pivot point from his old life to her new one.

Hope everyone is enjoying Spring as it is. Got down into the 20's here last week, so we aren't quite out of the woods yet, but I wore shorts this weekend so we're not TOO far off! Can't wait, though I need to work on my beach body a bit! How about you all? Got plans for Spring / Summer? Tell me about it below in the comments!



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely possibility you have plans for Spring/Summer? That you have this same problem when looking for clothes to wear on a date? Inquiring minds need to know!

      Delete
  2. Love to see the look on Dee's face if her friend just opened the door without
    anything else on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, first off, she'd lose the bet! Then either I would dress her up more and take her out .. or take off her clothes and take her to bed .. which is what I'd do either way!

      Delete
  3. Dee, sitting here re-reading some of the best caps today, just wearing my new panties and bra with breast forms. What a wonderful, warm comforting feeling this is, if only I could put my hand down there and feel a warm, wet vagina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are reading some of the best of Dee, and doing it in obviously sexy clothes that feel good on you. As for what's in your panties, well, that is why we are here. At least you can live the fantasy!

      Delete